Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,296 members, 7,867,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

2023: I Had A Presidential Ambition Before Proposing To My Wife, Bakare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2023: I Had A Presidential Ambition Before Proposing To My Wife, Bakare (231 Views)

Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Had A Presidential Ambition Before Proposing To My Wife, Bakare by daveobasi1: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2021
2023: I had a presidential ambition before proposing to my wife, Bakare - ChristianGospel TV

- Pastor Tunde Bakare is not joking about his dream of becoming Nigeria's president sooner or later - The cleric said he has been nursing this ambition since.

He was a kid - Bakare, however, made it clear that he has no pact with any Nigerian politician ahead of 2023 elections.

Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Citadel Global Community Church in Lagos has opened up on when he started nursing the big dream of becoming the president of Nigeria. Bakare on Tuesday, February 2, revealed that he was still in secondary when he told his classmates in 1973 that he was convinced of taking over the office someday.

His words: “In 1984, I mentioned it to Pastor Adeboye, he is still alive. Before I proposed to my wife in 1982, I said to her that one day I will be the president of Nigeria. "It was something that I had seen as a little boy that I have something to offer my country and this country can be better than this and I will do my best to give it the best shot but it is not driven by inordinate ambition.” However, the cleric mentioned that he is not in any way forcing his dream on anyone, adding that those who take their presidential ambition too seriously do not eventually achieve it, citing as his example President Buhari who attained the office just when he resigned to stop contesting elections.

Moreover, to set the record straight, Bakare denied claims that he has an agreement to work with Governor Nasir El-Rufai ahead of the 2023 presidential election. Meanwhile, Bakare had slammed President Buhari, saying he had disappointed Nigerians with his leadership style. Speaking on Tuesday, February 2, the popular cleric said power had changed the president as he was no more the same Buhari he once served as running mate.

see more>>>https://christiangospeltv..com/2021/02/2023-i-had-presidential-ambition-before.html

tags: #2023presidency #el-rufai #tundebakare
Re: 2023: I Had A Presidential Ambition Before Proposing To My Wife, Bakare by Fahdiga(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2021
A charlatan like you should remain in your church and continue scamming the gullible ones. you helped brought this disaster we have as a president claiming he is the chosen one from God. all the innocent blood wasted in this incompetent administration will continue hunting you till the end of time

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Had A Presidential Ambition Before Proposing To My Wife, Bakare by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2021
It is a self-ambitious or God-given dream?

If a God-given dream, then it shall surely come to pass as that of Joseph which was much more impossible.

But if not, then you're on your own.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Group: Nigeria Needs Christian President In 2023 To Maintain Balance / Come And Collect Your Blessings For Easter / Getting To His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.