Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians (15959 Views)

₦‎195/Litre Impossible, Adamant Marketers Tell Government / N195 Enforcement: Fuel Marketers Plan Shutdown Monday / Oil Marketers Tell FG To Allow Them Fix Nigeria's Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians by Deepthoughts: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Keemsleek005:

Am not an economist, so i dont k ow much about redecimalization of the currency by soludo and i believe economist on the group can explain that. Depends on the capacity the refineries and availability of cash will determine the duration of such project also you can see that 2 or 3 are almost completed for commission. Hope u remembered when sim cards first came out it was 10k - 15k and u remembered call rate and 15 box to send sms but today due to competition sim is now 500, sms is 4# thats how it will be, when most of these refineries comes up. Competition will crash the price of fuel and it will become cheaper.
I like your simple and straight forward responses,I agree with you but the government would have to establish a working relationship with the refinery owners especially in the area of local crude sale prices,it would not be feasible for the refineries to buy crude at international price n expect refined products to be cheaper n affordable.
Re: Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians by alizma: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
dacool1:

I'm quite disappointed in your economic analysis MR EDUCATED. When crude price rises our naira should become STRONGER and that should cancel out the so called increase in pump price, you should ask why the naira is becoming weaker when we earn more forex.
The truth is the elites are just greedy lots.
Are you not seeing your confusion in your write up?
On our naira being weak against expectation and out elites being greedy, I agree with you but those were not the issue that replied to.
Re: Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians by Keemsleek005(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Deepthoughts:
I like your simple and straight forward responses,I agree with you but the government would have to establish a working relationship with the refinery owners especially in the area of local crude sale prices,it would not be feasible for the refineries to buy crude at international price n expect refined products to be cheaper n affordable.

It's only a mad person that will import crude while we get plenty for here. They wont even try it.
Re: Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians by Muhylonaire007: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Basher8583:

You want fuel free abi? Srnse of entitlement kill you there.
You are free to go to the country that sells less than Nigeria now. Who is holding you down

Hypocritical b***. You for kuku dey buy fuel for 1k per litre na...I Too know kee you there.
Re: Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians by ensamy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Imagine that ,
Re: Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians by Dicksonpal: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
New minimum wage loading
Re: Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians by Femijohn198: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
And buhari is the minister of petroleum I pity Nigeria,After buhari have sold these country
Re: Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians by Deepthoughts: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Keemsleek005:

It's only a mad person that will import crude while we get plenty for here. They wont even try it.
No, I was actually referring to the government insisting on selling crude to the local refinery owners at international price which would be counterproductive.
Re: Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians by Keemsleek005(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Deepthoughts:
No, I was actually referring to the government insisting on selling crude to the local refinery owners at international price which would be counterproductive.

Oh sorry. That i cant say and i hope they won't try it. Unless something is spinning in their head.
Re: Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians by Felalucky8(m): 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
are you afraid to tell us is #200 which one be #195
Re: Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians by Tecno66: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
2mercy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/expect-to-pay-n195-per-litre-for-petrol-marketers-tell-nigerians/
Na thunder go fire all those wey deceive us. At $60 per barrel, they said we should pay #195 per litre for pms. Meanwhile, we paid just #87 per litre when crude sold above $100 per barrel. That's an absurdity.
Re: Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians by stormborn28(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2021
osuofia2:
NICE ONE, NIGERIANS COMPLAINS TOO MUCH. THIS IS IMPORTANT TO GET RID OF CORRUPTION IN THE PETROLEUM SECTOR . GOD BLESS BABA BUHARI
foolishness at its peak..reasoning from anus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jega: No Comparison, APC And Buhari Failed Nigerians not Us - PDP / Atiku: 2023 Presidential Election Is The Worst Ever Conducted By INEC Since 1999 / Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.