Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) (25431 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Inspects Construction Of Oguta Naval Base / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by lekki1444: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
majamajic:

U need to see the transformation in Ebonyi before u start talking , Lagos didn't change a bit
hard to notice changes in lagos because it is fully developed
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
hard to notice changes in lagos because it is fully developed

I ve been to the 2 states to pick Umahi as better of the 2
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by lekki1444: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
majamajic:

I ve been to the 2 states to pick Umahi as better of the 2
umahi is trying but sanwo is the oga patapatapata at the top wink
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
umahi is trying but sanwo is the oga patapatapata at the top wink

How ?
With which projects that made him ahead ?

Name them , I live in lagos
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by lekki1444: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
majamajic:

How ?
With which projects that made him ahead ?

Name them , I live in lagos
if umahi is doing such a great job why are you not living in ebonyi ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
listen we know umahi is trying but even umahi will vex for yu if yu tell him he has achieved what sanwo is doing. umahi will tell you to relax that sanwo is his senior brother when it come to working
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
if umahi is doing such a great job why are you not living in ebonyi ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
listen we know umahi is trying but even umahi will vex for yu if yu tell him he has achieved what sanwo is doing. umahi will tell you to relax that sanwo is his senior brother when it come to working

So because Umahi is doing wonderful job for his people of ebonyi , I should leave my business and go ebonyi ?

Nothing person no go hear for NL
So because we all not living in America , does it make nigeria govt doing better than America govt ?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by lekki1444: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
majamajic:

So because Umahi is doing wonderful job for his people of ebonyi , I should leave my business and go ebonyi ?

Nothing person no go hear for NL
So because we all not living in America , does it make nigeria govt doing better than America govt ?
my brother, make we no dey compare tortoise to cheetah. umahi is tortoise and sanwo is cheetah when it comes to working
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
lordcabasa:
Congratulations to Ebonyi state as this development is Indeed Commendable but On a flip side, Is Ebonyi the only State in the South East of Nigeria?

Why Is Abia and Imo States never in the News for positive developmental Strides as These

Why Are The Governors of Imo And Abia determined to Frustrate and Imporverish their people

Why

IMO and ABIA are CAUSED with bad Governors since 1999
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
my brother, make we no dey compare tortoise to cheetah. umahi is tortoise and sanwo is cheetah when it comes to working

Ask yourself this question

How much is Ebonyi State's Federal allocation/ how much are there generating internally
Compared to Lagos State's Federal allocation/internally generated revenue

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by lekki1444: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
samwillyco1:

Ask yourself this question

How much is Ebonyi State's Federal allocation/ how much are there generating internally
Compared to Lagos State's Federal allocation/internally generated revenue
and that exactly is why i am saying sanwo is doing more work. he has more responsibility

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
CalabarPikin:
Nice one man

Where this man d take money/ideas from oh...

Sir, can you kindly give some dose of sense to our beloved digital governor please...

Who is your Digital Governor?
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
and that exactly is why i am saying sanwo is doing more work. he has more responsibility

He is doing more work because he has more money at his disposal and determined to do it as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by lekki1444: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
samwillyco1:

He is doing more work because he has more money at his disposal and determined to do it as well
thats the point of the whole argument wink

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Governor Samuel Ortom, over to you!

Man102:
Gov. Umahi Inspects Ongoing Construction Of College Of Medicine (Photos) | #IGBERETV

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State on Monday inspected the construction of College of Medicine in the state.

Speaking to IGBERE TV, the Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr Francis Nwaze described the project as a college of excellence and the first of its kind in entire West Africa.

He noted that this is one of the many developmental footprints of the divine mandate Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Umahi in his effort to not only develop the state but improve her IGR.

He further said that Governor Umahi is referred to as a construction god in many quarters.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1383304/gov-umahi-inspects-ongoing-construction-college-medicine-photos/
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by londonzona: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
My respect goes to you , you have proved that the mind can conceive good and do good.
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
samwillyco1:

Who is your Digital Governor?

Sen. (Prof.) Benedict Ayade

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
thats the point of the whole argument wink

You’ve lost the point somewhere along the line in your bid to try and ‘better’ the ‘okoros’ in a dick measuring contest!

The point being that Umahi is the best performing governor in Nigeria, given the resources at his disposal and the amount of projects he has to show for it! This doesn’t necessarily mean he has done the most projects in comparison to his peers...just that he’s a better manager of resources!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by lekki1444: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

You’ve lost the point somewhere along the line in your bid to try and ‘better’ the ‘okoros’ in a dick measuring contest!

The point being that Umahi is the best performing governor in Nigeria, given the resources at his disposal and the amount of projects he has to show for it! This doesn’t necessarily mean he has done the most projects in comparison to his peers...just that he’s a better manager of resources!
you miss the initial point of the argument which is that umahi is doing more projects than sanwo. how can he when his budget is way less ? can you compare the work a man who has 100 million naira to spend does with the work of a man who has onlyy 1000 naira to spend ?. thats the purpose of our initial argument if you scroll up
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
you miss the initial point of the argument which is that umahi is doing more projects than sanwo. how can he when his budget is way less ? can you compare the work a man who has 100 million naira to spend does with the work of a man who has onlyy 1000 naira to spend ?. thats the purpose of our initial argument if you scroll up

It’s still debatable if Lagos governor has done more projects in his two years than his Ebonyi counterpart has done in six, but the fact still remains that Umahi is the best performing governor in Nigeria thus far!
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by lekki1444: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

It’s still debatable if Lagos governor has done more projects in his two years than his Ebonyi counterpart has done in six, but the fact still remains that Umahi is the best performing governor in Nigeria thus far!
are yu kidding me ? sanwo is commisining things every week. umahi builds one or two things per year. yu cant even compare them. you compare umahi to edo state governor. thats a fair cmparison in which they are in the same league and only then will you appreciate umahis work. i dnt even think you can compare umahi to el rufais projects. he cant even be cmpared to the kano governor. it is when compared to ther low budget states that he shines. this year alone sanwo has commisioned many housing complexes and fixing 3rd mainland bridge and many hospitals and many schools and many roads and many factories and many bus depots and terminals and is about to supply 5000 BRT buses etc etc. umahi built one medical school and thats it. do you seriously want to compare that ? there is a reason why sanwo is known as the harddestt working governor in the whole of nigeria
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
are yu kidding me ? sanwo is commisining things every week. umahi builds one or two things per year. yu cant even compare them. you compare umahi to edo state governor. thats a fair cmparison in which they are in the same league and only then will you appreciate umahis work. i dnt even think you can compare umahi to el rufais projects. he cant even be cmpared to the kano governor. it is when compared to ther low budget states that he shines. this year alone sanwo has commisioned many housing complexes and fixing 3rd mainland bridge and many hospitals and many schools and many roads and many factories and many bus depots and terminals and is about to supply 5000 BRT buses etc etc. umahi built one medical school and thats it. do you seriously want to compare that ? there is a reason why sanwo is known as the harddestt working governor in the whole of nigeria
Third mainland bridge is a project of the federal govt anf not the state. most of the projects goung on in lagos are federal govt project. pls get your facts right and stop giving samwo olu any credit he didnt deserve. Also, you lied from the pit of hell about Umahi projects. From day one till date, Umahi had been commisioning high standrd and mind blowing projects. And guess what with little resources

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by 4ckyou: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
thats very true they are distance apart but i think umahi is slowly catching up to sanwos achievements. i like umahi

Oga go and sit down, who's sanwo to compare him with the working governor? Give Umahi Lagos budget and watch him transform Lagos to one of the best city in the world

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by lekki1444: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
4ckyou:

Oga go and sit down, who's sanwo to compare him with the working governor? Give Umahi Lagos budget and watch him transform Lagos to one of the best city in the world
umahi does not have stamina like sanwo. sanwo is a workaholic
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by lekki1444: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
sweetjohn:
Third mainland bridge is a project of the federal govt anf not the state. most of the projects goung on in lagos are federal govt project. pls get your facts right and stop giving samwo olu any credit he didnt deserve. Also, you lied from the pit of hell about Umahi projects. From day one till date, Umahi had been commisioning high standrd and mind blowing projects. And guess what with little resources
he is taxed with supervising the 3rd mainland bridge project via his commisioner for transport. and umahi only commisions 2 project at most a year. he can only be compared to edo and abia and imo etc which is when he shines. when you compare umahii to elrufai and sanwo he looks like a lazy man
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
CalabarPikin:

Sen. (Prof.) Benedict Ayade

Ok
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
he is taxed with supervising the 3rd mainland bridge project via his commisioner for transport. and umahi only commisions 2 project at most a year. he can only be compared to edo and abia and imo etc which is when he shines. when you compare umahii to elrufai and sanwo he looks like a lazy man
Where are you trying to go with all this lies of yours? abi you no dey fear God in your life again. this your alone i can mention five stndrd project commisioned by Umahi, mention just three project done by Samwolu and pls dont ever mention 3rd mainland bridge, lagos ibadan express rd and any other fed project. Just mention three project strted and completed with Samwolu.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by lekki1444: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
sweetjohn:
Where are you trying to go with all this lies of yours? abi you no dey fear God in your life again. this your alone i can mention five stndrd project commisioned by Umahi, mention just three project done by Samwolu and pls dont ever mention 3rd mainland bridge, lagos ibadan express rd and any other fed project. Just mention three project strted and completed with Samwolu.
bros please dont compare tortoise to cheetah. i take God beg you. bikonu. nwanne
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by budusky05(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
lordcabasa:
Congratulations to Ebonyi state as this development is Indeed Commendable but On a flip side, Is Ebonyi the only State in the South East of Nigeria?

Why Is Abia and Imo States never in the News for positive developmental Strides as These

Why Are The Governors of Imo And Abia determined to Frustrate and Imporverish their people

Why

IMO is better than enugu
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2021
After the tenure of Umahi, i think he should be Minister of Work and Housing in Nigeria.
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2021
Goahead:
Zulum is no where near Umahi in every possible yardstick.

Really
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
lekki1444:
bros please dont compare tortoise to cheetah. i take God beg you. bikonu. nwanne
I can see without any doubt you are sick. Who is cheetah and who is tortoise and what makes one cheetah and tortoise Because based on things i wont even categorize samwolu under tortoise but under lizard
Re: Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos) by lekki1444: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
sweetjohn:
I can see without any doubt you are sick. Who is cheetah and who is tortoise and what makes one cheetah and tortoise Because based on things i wont even categorize samwolu under tortoise but under lizard
grin grin
cheetah is sanwo and tortise is umahi. nwanne

and i agree with you sanwo is lizard while umahi is fly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Abduction / Reno Omokri: Cee-C Is Better Than Buhari For Apologizing After Insulting Tobi / Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.