Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Mint White Iphone XS With 100% BH Swap With Pixel 4/4XL - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mint White Iphone XS With 100% BH Swap With Pixel 4/4XL (183 Views)

Iphone Xsmas For Swap With Pixel 5a Or 6a / Google Pixel Phones (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, 3xl, 4, 4xl) / Google Has Come Back With Pixel 4 & 4xl: Check Out The Full Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mint White Iphone XS With 100% BH Swap With Pixel 4/4XL by ORIJIN201(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2021
Okay, so I’m not interested in selling or in a hurry to part ways with my iPhone XS, so don’t lowball me with poor offers. I just want to swap with a pixel 4/4xl. I’ve been a long user of google pixel phones until my 2xl got stolen, and I still love google pixels for what they are because google has been the only android manufacturer to really give quality android devices especially in terms of software and camera.

My 64GB XS comes with the original factory charger and earpiece. It’s Worldwide Unlocked.

I’m not in a hurry to pathways with my xs so I’m not selling or receiving any other offer except swapping with either of the mentioned pixel devices above.

Thank you, God bless you.
Re: Mint White Iphone XS With 100% BH Swap With Pixel 4/4XL by calderon: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
What is the physical condition of the phone? I have a Pixel 4 64gb with the original Google Pixel hard case (not new).

(1) (Reply)

Canon 5D SOLD / Bitcoin And All Gift Cards Xhange @ Best Rates / Update For This Macbook Pro Late 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.