Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

MFM Devotional 22 February 2021 – I Will Go To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Devotional 22 February 2021 – I Will Go To Heaven (113 Views)

Mfm Devotional / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MFM Devotional 22 February 2021 – I Will Go To Heaven by Gostloaded(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
MFM Devotional 22 February 2021 (Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional Guide By Dr D.K Olukoya

TOPIC: I Will Go To Heaven

Fire Scripture

John 14:1-4

Memory verse

Mark 8:36 – “For what shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul.”

MFM Devotional 22 February 2021 Outline

As a Christian, to say the topic of today confidently, you must understand what going to heaven entails. You must ask God for grace and work hard to go to heaven. You must live, serve and give everything from your heart to make it possible. Be sure the way is very narrow. The love of God has prepared heaven for us at the end of our lives. But as loving as our Father is, He made some conditions for those He will accommodate in Heaven.
Read more on :-[i][/i]
https://gostloaded.com.ng/

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Cattle Breeders Generations - Emoji Devotions / "Say Unto My Soul, I Am Thy Salvation."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.