Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,113 members, 7,867,211 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria (368 Views)

Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / What My Sister Told Me About ESN, SIT AT HOME In The South East. / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria by gidgiddy: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
The Eastern Security Network(ESN) was formed about 3 months ago by IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Its mission is to protect the forests and bushes from herdsmen menace. Most Igbos welcomed it, and so far, they have have cleared out some illegal herdsmen camps in the East. They have also had one or two clashes with security forces and right now, the Police and Army are hunting for them in the Bushes around Orlu, Imo state.

My question is this: Why has the Police and Army never hunted the killer herdsmen who murdering people, burning down communities, destroying farm lands and raping women? ESN is not known for killing civilians, the worst you can hear about them is that they clashed with security forces.

If the Police, Army and Abba Kyari can be hunting for ESN in the bushes within 3 months of its creation, why is it that the same security forces and Abba Kyari have never entered the bushes to hunt for killer herdsmen all these years they have been massacring and killing people? ESN has not done 1% of what herdsmen are doing

Someone help me with answers
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria by Monogamy: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2021

Its better to curb the menace they might be in future
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria by Kaduna1stson: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Emmmm, I think Bubu hates Igbos.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria by Kaduna1stson: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Monogamy:

While paying ransom to killers, herdsmen and bandits? We northerners are our own worst enemies.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria by Jashub: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
OP you have to understand that Nigeria is a country with misplaced priorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
It is very simple. they are clearing ways for Fulani terrorists to overrun Igbo land like they have done in the west but they will fail woefully

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria by gidgiddy: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Monogamy:

So you curb the menace that might be in the future and leave the menace that is already present?
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria by Monogamy: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

While paying ransom to killers, herdsmen and bandits? We northerners are our own worst enemies.

Let northerners continue to be deceiving themselves about the fight against Boko haram, bandits and killer herdsmen...

They would learn in a bitter way like Tigray people of Ethiopia

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria by Monogamy: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
gidgiddy:

So you curb the menace that might be in the future and leave the menace that is already present?

That northerners are deceiving themselves about the fight against insecurities in their region does not mean Southern region should follow suit
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria by Kaduna1stson: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Let northerners continue to be deceiving themselves about the fight against Boko haram, bandits and killer herdsmen...

They would learn in a bitter way like Tigray people of Ethiopia

We don't care. We will continue ruling this country so that nobody can avenge our wrongs. Tinubu thinks he will be president, I laugh grin grin
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria by Danzakidakura(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
Monogamy:

clap for your f****ness. And the Fulani are paid to be the menace they are today ?
Re: Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question About ESN And Nigeria by Monogamy: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

We don't care. We will continue ruling this country so that nobody can avenge our wrongs. Tinubu thinks he will be president, I laugh grin grin

Btw, why not allow northerners to speak for themselves.

Stop this impersonating.. It's a sign of inferiority complex

(1) (Reply)

OPC Arrest Fulani / Akagu Script Reformed To Include Yoruba / Nigerians Fear Losing Jobs Than COVID-19, Says Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.