Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Real Writing Employers Won't Stress Your Life - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Real Writing Employers Won't Stress Your Life (506 Views)

Best Platform Connecting Writers And Employers / Book - Confronting The Epidemic Of Stress And Anxiety In Girls / Book - Confronting The Epidemic Of Stress And Anxiety In Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Writing Employers Won't Stress Your Life by generalpelu(m): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
When you get a real employer who will pay you well and you will be glad you write for them, they won't stress you. They won't ask you to start submitting CVs, they won't even ask you for unnecessary samples. They know at most, they can terminate their deal with you if you don't meet their standard at the first job.

Life is easy with them, so they won't make it uneasy for you. But when you meet all these ₦1 per word, monthly payout employers, they will even ask you for your birth certificate, lol. One said no one will employ me with the way I joke, I laugh. On top this ₦1/word, you still want to control people's life and destiny. Tueh.

Let me write for you, you'll be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Real Writing Employers Won't Stress Your Life by GraphicsProf(f): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
You indeed joke too much. I've been passing through your comments for days. You're one he'll of a happy fella anyways. Keep being cheerful but try to tone it down lower with projects. This doesn't discredit your concerns. My dear, if I post concerns I have with clients you will be shocked. It will almost seem like you're asked to present the death certificate of your great great great and even when you perform, nothing pleases them

Before I could get myself doing right, I developed filtering system, I reject clients like toast bread to their bewilderment same way I'm careful of who writes for me. Cause the toxicity in some writers is straight from the pit of hell

We must be fair with ourselves as human beings. We must treat ourselves with respect not subjecting writers to slavish conditions.. We must desist from being proudful and that writers with respect cause one who is down today may be the one up tomorrow. Hence, me must be wise in our dealings, fair and exhibit good morals

1 Like

Re: Real Writing Employers Won't Stress Your Life by AududuNine11: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lol... grin
Re: Real Writing Employers Won't Stress Your Life by generalpelu(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
GraphicsProf:
You indeed joke too much. I've been passing through your comments for days. You're one he'll of a happy fella anyways. Keep being cheerful but try to tone it down lower with projects. This doesn't discredit your concerns. My dear, if I post concerns I have with clients you will be shocked. It will almost seem like you're asked to present the death certificate of your great great great and even when you perform, nothing pleases them

Before I could get myself doing right, I developed filtering system, I reject clients like toast bread to their bewilderment same way I'm careful of who writes for me. Cause the toxicity in some writers is straight from the pit of hell

We must be fair with ourselves as human beings. We must treat ourselves with respect not subjecting writers to slavish conditions.. We must desist from being proudful and that writers with respect cause one who is down today may be the one up tomorrow. Hence, me must be wise in our dealings, fair and exhibit good morals

Thanks so much.

I'm a humorous person, anyway. If you see my Facebook timeline, it's the haha for me. That's not to say I'm not serious...if you are cho-san, nothing you can do jare.

Thanks once again.
Re: Real Writing Employers Won't Stress Your Life by Bashmantech: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
generalpelu:
When you get a real employer who will pay you well and you will be glad you write for them, they won't stress you. They won't ask you to start submitting CVs, they won't even ask you for unnecessary samples. They know at most, they can terminate their deal with you if you don't meet their standard at the first job.

Life is easy with them, so they won't make it uneasy for you. But when you meet all these ₦1 per word, monthly payout employers, they will even ask you for your birth certificate, lol. One said no one will employ me with the way I joke, I laugh. On top this ₦1/word, you still want to control people's life and destiny. Tueh.

Let me write for you, you'll be glad you did.

If you're looking for an extra source of income, and you are interested in writing, i.e you know how to write articles, and blog posts, and can meet deadlines, feel free to contact me using the Telegram link below or bashman0001(at)gmail.com. Send two or three samples. Thank you and have a great day!

bit . ly/3uamxxk

bit. ly/3uamxxk

copy and remove the space.
Re: Real Writing Employers Won't Stress Your Life by Fab21: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
I'm a writer.
Below is my contact
Re: Real Writing Employers Won't Stress Your Life by Fab21: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
I'm a writer.
Below is my contact

(1) (Reply)

Alphabet Of Success / To Get A Well Written, Arranged Script / Pvmagazine Ltd Is Recruiting [applicants Must Reside In Owerri, Imo State]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.