Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

All About Applevet Lightening Cream - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All About Applevet Lightening Cream (3722 Views)

11 Best Skin Lightening Cream For Black Skin In Nigeria [no Side Effects] / Best Lightening Cream Without Hydroquinone In Nigeria / Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Applevet Lightening Cream by eneubane1(f): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Applevet Lightening Cream is a brightening gel that reduces the appearance of dark spots, pimples, fine lines, wrinkles, evens out the skin tone and makes your complexion fairer.

Its main ingredients are vitamin C, vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, sea water and algae to deeply nourish and lighten your skin. The cream increases skin moisture and helps to prevent premature ageing, thereby promoting a healthy and radiant looking complexion.

This tube cream is active against eczema, psoriasis, prurigo, acute dermatitis, allergic reactions and local inflammatory. It enhances the cutaneous system, thereby bringing the skin to its normal physiological condition.

I found out about the applevet lightening cream while I was making research on good and affordable face creams to lighten my face complexion which was darker than the rest of my body. To also treat my pimples and clear my dark spots.

So I surfed the web to get more information about it but was disappointed because I couldn’t find any detailed article about the cream except for short descriptions written about it in the stores that are selling it.

Luckily, I came across some positive reviews on YouTube about it and decided to give it a try. So I bought the applevet lightening cream for N350 from a supermarket and used it daily on my face for a month and this is my honest review.

Applevet lightening cream is a good face cream that is gentle on the skin and it works but not fast. It doesn’t lighten your skin overnight, neither does it clear your dark spots within a week.

It is cheap and can be mixed with other creams to boost its effect. You can try funbact a triple action cream or epiderm cream as alternative. They are similar and highly recommended for all skin types.

Source: https://www.reviewsblog.com.ng/applevet-lightening-cream-review/

Re: All About Applevet Lightening Cream by FavourofGod7: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Did it clear the dark spots on your face?

(1) (Reply)

Yogurt And Vaginal Health / MUST READ: How To Treat Urinarytractinfection Naturally Without Antibiotics / Yuda Beard Growth Spray, For Faster Growing Of Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.