Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

God Bless You Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless You Sunday Igboho (253 Views)

No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP / Seun, God Bless You For Your Vision To Register This Forum Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless You Sunday Igboho by oladeebo: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
In four years this is the first time I plant vegetables and I recolt it safely without been destroyed by Fulani, thank you Sunday igboho once more.
Re: God Bless You Sunday Igboho by hotwax: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
The man is becoming more popular than Tinubu and Osinbajo..Yorubas are ready to die for him

The love is overwhelming

See the way Yorubas are fanatic about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltjqub6SgSU?t=164

1 Like

Re: God Bless You Sunday Igboho by habsydiamond(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
This guy get charm no be small.... Just see the traces under him cloth 'ogun abenu gongon. Man no fit live for this world with levity mind oo... The strong will keep surviving while the weak will be uprooted.
Re: God Bless You Sunday Igboho by BlackfireX: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
The iiidioooy will be jailed

He caused mayhem In Nigeria, and ran away to Germany

We heard that he moved from Ogun state to Benin republic tying wrapper and gele..

No matter what,he will pay... And all of you contributing money for the hired tout, you all will hear from the govt...

Quote me and receive a biitttch slap
Re: God Bless You Sunday Igboho by mike8804: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
see better machine
Re: God Bless You Sunday Igboho by Optional09: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
BlackfireX:
The iiidioooy will be jailed

He caused mayhem In Nigeria, and ran away to Germany

We heard that he moved from Ogun state to Benin republic tying wrapper and gele..

No matter what,he will pay... And all of you contributing money for the hired tout, you all will hear from the govt...

Quote me and receive a biitttch slap

There is nothing like that

We the Yoruba people are with him and we will never let him down
Re: God Bless You Sunday Igboho by oladeebo: 6:43am On Feb 23, 2021
Fulani brain had been reset I bet.

(1) (Reply)

The Great Day Of My Yahoo Boy Experiment: Final Stage / / NYSC swears in 2021 Batch A members in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.