Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

5 Smart Small Scale Businesses To Invest Your Money In 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Smart Small Scale Businesses To Invest Your Money In 2021 (151 Views)

Smart Small Money Digital Businesses You Can Start Up Now / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Smart Small Scale Businesses To Invest Your Money In 2021 by Shodamiablog: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
To some people, the word “investing” may turn out to be a big one. You probably feel like investing in small scale businesses means that you must have a lot of money before figuring out where to channel it into.

Well I’m here to tell you that you are both correct and wrong.

Investments can be both in large scale and small scales. Though, it mainly depends on how much you have in your bank account. I will make sure I break it all down for you before the end of this article.

Large scale businesses

A large scale investment is one which requires a huge start up capital and investors. It involves innovation of companies targeted at solving major problems. Large scale investments profits those who have access to wealthy investors who are going to invest in the company’s business. You are going to be employing workers for different roles in this kind of venture.

Examples of large scale businesses are:

Car manufacturing

Application development.......

continue reading below...

https://shodamia.com/5-smart-small-scale-businesses-to-invest-your-money-in-2021/

(1) (Reply)

Diesel Available In Large Quantity / You Dream It We Build It / Can A Valid Contract Be Invalidated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.