Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

ABSU Medlab Student Slumps And Die While Playing Football (photos/video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ABSU Medlab Student Slumps And Die While Playing Football (photos/video) (451 Views)

Hugo Lloris Announces Retirement From International Football (photos) / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABSU Medlab Student Slumps And Die While Playing Football (photos/video) by StrenuousBlog(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
BLACK MONDAY! As the Abia State University Marshall Slumps and Die while playing football.

Marshall was a 200L MedLab and according to reports by a Facebook user, "He was playin football in the school field..then did his acrobatic for his score..den slumped and started battling for breath..

"He was brought to the school clinic...no fuckin human attended to him.. Ok give us ambulance so dat we wii take him to a near by hospital.fuel has finished...he was finally taken to a hospital dats far from the school...that was wer he was fucking confirmed DEAD".

"But suddenly there's stretcher and fuel in the ambulance wen dey wanted to take him to the mortuary... I HATE MY SCHOOL"

Watch heartbreaking video here���

https://www.strenuousblog.com/2021/02/absu-medlab-student-slumps-and-die.html

Re: ABSU Medlab Student Slumps And Die While Playing Football (photos/video) by Fahdiga(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Rip to him
Re: ABSU Medlab Student Slumps And Die While Playing Football (photos/video) by shamsin6300(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
This life
Re: ABSU Medlab Student Slumps And Die While Playing Football (photos/video) by paulolee(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
chaai....just a young blood left like dt bcoz of the nonchalant attitude of some individuals working in a failed system...
I still dnt know why all state university are badly funded......visited my bro in a state uni around south south, he got sick and I took him to thier school clinic..
tests were carried out n said its malaria n typoid and the nurse prescribed medicines, wrote them down n handed it to us so we can go and buy them outside..
I asked why they cant Gv us from the clinic n they said its only paracetamol dts available n its was even given to them in bulk by a N.G.O dt the government hardly pay their salaries not to talk abt funding the clinic with drugs...
this Is d same school dt each students pays 5k each session as mediical bills....how did it get this bad?? any hope for my country??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABSU Medlab Student Slumps And Die While Playing Football (photos/video) by Vyzz: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2021
sad sad

I was there...

That boy's life could have been saved...

Can u believe in the whole school, there ain't no chemist or anywhere one can seek medical assistance...

If something happens in the night na death...

If scorpion bite u... Nothing

Bleep all the universities in Nigeria...

Bleep Absu twice..

May his cheerful soul rest in peace ✌�

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iwobi Leaves Super Eagles Camp After Positive Covid-19 Test / Messi First Training Session With PSG (video) / Arsenal Want Conte To Replace Arteta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.