Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) (38772 Views)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by darkwan: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
this guy should be locked up and the key thrown away....
wetin him be sef....??

wtf does he thinks he is....

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Greenback: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mekudi:
Nigerian girls are useless ,of all them
Chucks1989:
U
NwaNimo1:
ok
Bodyodour:
sad
Jestin:
T
MackIV:
ghettowriter:
shocked
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed
angry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Triangles1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Too bad
Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Judolisco(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
When you leave office jst respect yourself....
Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Earnerbitcoin: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Franklyspeakin: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lole
Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Womanizer(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
He's an idiot and deserves what he's getting

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Omoslim26: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nwokem go and sit down bloody thief like you

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by 56gh: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Shut up
Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
CRIMINAL vs CRIMINAL, please what is the difference between the two
Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Cmanforall: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
What is happening?
Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by naijadrivablog: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
But you forced an Inec REC to say, "I did it under duress".

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Chirowman(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Why won't you be arrested when , you converted public property to private use . Cunny man die cunny man bury am . All thief's are the same but there are bigger ones issorite

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
See syphocants... Hungry people
Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Seems abagworo contract don finish as rochas and en son in-law lose election. Political leeches and anywhere belle face charlatans.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by tit(f): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Yankiss:
There is more to the haste of seizures and probes. I am not against seizure of stolen items. But law and order should be in place. The governor supposed to use order of court to seal the properties. The current drama might only whip up sentiments in favour of Rochas. Justice is painstaking but there is no alternative to the law courts.

Did the barstards okorocha not destroy people market and kill one boy?
The blood of the boy and the cry of the poor people never finish with the cokeroch.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by tit(f): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Is he a drug addit?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Look at this thread and you will hardly see any easterner supporting rochas because they know and he knows he was and is a big looter of public funds. They are unanimous in calling him out for his misdemeanor as a governor. But they say easterners shield looters within them.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
pheelhip:
Lies, i smell lies!
You, as a seating senator should have obeyed the rules and not break open the Government seal.

why cant you learn from Gbenga daniel, he waited 8yrs till power rolled off Amosun before he went to reclaim his Property when Dapo Abiodun became the Governor.

He didn't drag nor argue with Amosun while he was the Governor.
That's class.

Both are at fault but Rochas is even holier in this case than Hope because Hope should have obtained court order at first to seal the property but he did not and Rochas also followed suit

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
If Rochas had built Uzo(Tanko)Dinma a statue then, this wouldn't have happened grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Lamasta(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
That is the problem of you and imo people to handle
Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
tit:

Did the barstards okorocha not destroy people market and kill one boy?
The blood of the boy and the cry of the poor people never finish with the cokeroch.
We will never forget. RIP somtochukwu.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by aragonchuks(m): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
You are lucky he didn’t use a big Chain to lock you up

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by TheDestroyer: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
grin Power drunk yamreees doing their thing as usual. All hail biafuro

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by ofiko123(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Let them settle their state wahala...
Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by fabolouz1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Just like no Governor of that State before you did shoddy jobs called roads & bridges yet were so costly .

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by greggng: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bouz:
But you claimed to be a demi god. when you were a Governor, you are a thief sir. and should be prosecuted. Using state government fund for personal use. owerri no be lagos. angry Gov hope uzodinmma should deal ruthlessly with this criminal

Nigerians wanna see the evidence...u can't just claim someone used state fund for personal assets without evidence. I want to see where court convict him of such before I can castigate him in public....otherwise everything looks like political winch hunt

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Shellsploit:
grin

Make i connect speaker so we will hear loudly what Nwamaikpe has to say!
Hian, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
This one sweet my body
Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Alwaysachick: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chai......Ndo o

The evil men do sha
Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by Polynek(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nigeria politicians self,
Re: Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
The both of them belong to the same lodge so no P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu / Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House / Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.