Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . (589 Views)

Secondary School Mathematics: Please Help Me Out With The Solution / Please Help Me Urgently / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by itzyoungfred(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
it an assignment to be submitted tomorrow pls mathematics guru help me out.

1 Share

Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by itzyoungfred(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
God bless you as you help me.
Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by Kriss216: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
So who lost the X they asked you to find
Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by itzyoungfred(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
if you can't solve it won't you keep quite.
Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by meum: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Write the problem boldly and take a clearer picture.
Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by itzyoungfred(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
here is it.

Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by psucc(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
itzyoungfred:
here is it.
na who follow you go school? Before you go insult people, common assignment for school you no fit do na insult you sabi. In fact, NLers will only help you waste your time.

By now that you are waiting for that guru, why not take up your textbook and start reading and practicing it and then try handling the problem yourself.

If your type finish school come join Police, nobody go pass for road.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by dawnomike(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
The pictures are not clear enough... Post a clearer picture biko.
I can help you with it
Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by idomalord: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by idomalord: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
That number 4, whats the symbol there is it a + or minus
Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by itzyoungfred(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
is *
Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by idomalord: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
itzyoungfred:
is *

I believe number 4 is matrix but I have forgotten how to do it. Sorry sha
But assuming there was a plus or minus in between the brackets placing them side by side then its a simultaneous equation
Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by BRATISLAVA: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
You want us to do your mathematics assignment for you? How do you think that will make your teacher feel? Your camera is really bad, in case someone wanted to help you. Is that 156 or 256?

In the first question... You are supposed to notice the exponents are similar and figure it out from there. They're even all xs. The next one requires you to get x value and use in the log part. Etc etc. Can't really see the rest.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by itzyoungfred(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
is 156
Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by BRATISLAVA: 5:59am On Feb 23, 2021
Your camera is too bad.

For something you're not paying us to solve for you, you don't seem to be serious about people reading it.

Good luck with the submission today.
Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by femi4: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2021
itzyoungfred:
it an assignment to be submitted tomorrow pls mathematics guru help me out.
It's blurry, I ll try and solve the ones I can see

No 2. Log 10 (xy) =1
xy = 10.....eqi
x+y = 11... eqii

x= 1 , y= 10. OR x=10, y= 1

No 4.

3^x . 3^-2y = 3^6
5^x . 5^-y = 5^4

x-2y =6....i
x-y= 4......ii

X = 2, y = -2
Re: Mathematics Please Help Me Urgently . by femi4: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
No 1

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2021 Mock Examination To Hold Next Week On This Date / Innocent Idibia Aka 2face Builds A Multimillion Naira Music Studio For OAU / Please, I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning Test For Primary 6.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.