Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why Are Fulanis Targeting South? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Fulanis Targeting South? (246 Views)

Ondo Chief Imam: "The Kidnappers Are Fulanis; Released Me, Collected N2m Ransom" / We Are Fulanis! / Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Fulanis Targeting South? by chrisxxx(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
I am just asking out of curiosity. Methinks that the bravery of the Fulanis could be put into something positive like conquering more territories for Nigeria.
There are neighbouring countries and far beyond they can overrun and annex to Nigeria. The South is already in Nigeria.
They should face other places I am sure they will accrue the overwhelming support of Nigerians.
Just a suggestion.
Re: Why Are Fulanis Targeting South? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
chrisxxx:
I am just asking out of curiosity. Methinks that the bravery of the Fulanis could be put into something positive like conquering more territories for Nigeria.
There are neighbouring countries and far beyond they can overrun and annex to Nigeria. The South is already in Nigeria.
They should face other places I am sure they will accrue the overwhelming support of Nigerians.
Just a suggestion.

You are talking nonsense.

Where will they face..Niger republic that they are indigenous to or Chad or Mali

Or is it Benin republic where parallel they share same Muslim faith..
Re: Why Are Fulanis Targeting South? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Where will they face..Niger republic that they are indigenous to or Chad or Mali

They cannt go where they treat them as slaves now, I heard the north Africa dey use their eyes see shege
Re: Why Are Fulanis Targeting South? by chrisxxx(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
Osagyefo98:

I don't abuse people online. That is one buffer that separates us.
Meanwhile from your comment they should face South?
Now we all see the agenda of your people.
Re: Why Are Fulanis Targeting South? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
chrisxxx:
I don't abuse people online. That is one buffer that separates us. Meanwhile from your comment they should face South? Now we all see the agenda of your people.
Don't care.....
I didn't abuse you but I answered you coz it seems u lack sense of geography.

all these south south nonsense sef
Re: Why Are Fulanis Targeting South? by chrisxxx(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Don't care.....

I didn't abuse you but I answered you coz it seems u lack sense of geography.

all these south south nonsense sef
I am not joking. I will handicap you 60 and still beat you in geography test.
We can drop our numbers and let any moderator become the judge.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Now A Terrorist Country? / Adeyanju’s Rights NGO Not Registered With Us, Says CAC / Insecurity: Buhari, His People Have Broken Nigeria’s Unity- Primate Elijah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.