Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) (4408 Views)

Arewa BMC Crew Living The Life Versace Cups, Private Jet, (pictures) / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Dailymice: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lauretta Onochie and Abdul having a nice time together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
the woman is just doing her job. if some of you were in her position, you will do worse.

BTW she looks younger that what I have seen in previous pictures. money is good o

5 Likes

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dailymice:
Lauretta Onochie and Abdul having a nice time together
Anyone want to take a guess if that is Afamed,,helinues,Monogamy,NGpatriot,LegendHero.omenka,madridguy

LegendHero,helinues,Monogamy and NGpatriot are part of the SW crew who are not allowed near the Presidential gatehouse, talk less of the villa.

I know it has to be one of the Arewa crew that have access to the powerbrokers.

8 Likes

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Dailymice: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Anyone want to take a guess if that is Afamed,,helinues,Monogamy,NGpatriot,LegendHero
Could definitely be one of them.. I personally think its madridguy or omenka

4 Likes

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dailymice:
Possibly

1 Like

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Fahdiga(m): 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Why showing us a picture of this harlot and her sugar son

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by LegendHero(m): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Anyone want to take a guess if that is Afamed,,helinues,Monogamy,NGpatriot,LegendHero.omenka,madridguy

LegendHero,helinues,Monogamy and NGpatriot are part of the SW crew who are not allowed near the Presidential gatehouse, talk less of the villa.

Lol says a broke RuudVanNisteroy recruited by PDP to waste his time on Nairaland on Tinubu.

I’m sure those BMC are getting more paid more than you coz it’s evident that guy up there look fresher and well fed than most of you gala hawking folks on Nairaland.

By the way, if you have the link to the presidency please tell them to recruit me as BMC but they should be willing to pay me more than I’m currently earning bi-weekly.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol says a broke RuudVanNisteroy recruited by PDP to waste his time on Nairaland on Tinubu.

I’m sure those BMC are getting more paid more than you coz it’s evident that guy up there look fresher and well fed than most of you gala hawking folks on Nairaland.

By the way, if you have the link to the presidency please tell them to recruit me as BMC but they should be willing to pay me more than I’m currently earning bi-weekly.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by TANID(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
good for them o

1 Like

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
TANID:
good for them o
Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Akiara: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
ARE YOU NOW A WAILER??
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LegendHero:

7 Likes

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Monogamy: 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Based on the picture, the 2 were seen happy together...

Why should happiness of others give some people sadness?

Still wondering oo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Based on the picture, the 2 were seen happy together...

Why should happiness of others give some people sadness?

Still wondering oo
True...I don't hate on the BMC or TMC crew, man must whack.

1 Like

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by GamalNasser: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dailymice:

Non of them ..

1 Like

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by pennywys(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
When will visit and share his testimony with us here?

2 Likes

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
pennywys:
When will visit and share his testimony with us here?
He does the most work and deserves a promotion and access to the villa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Monogamy: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

True...I don't hate on the BMC or TMC crew, man must whack.

Then you are simply envying the BMC job...

Cos the reason you are hating them for no tangible explanation is just baffling.

Btw, you have no idea of how you have been sounding lately

1 Like

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Gandollaar(f): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dailymice:
Like your delusions double on Mondays?

1 Like

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Monogamy: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Fahdiga:

Have some respect for someone's mother.

I am sure you were not trained this way

1 Like

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by illicit(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Abeg someone shd recruit me....

2 Likes

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Earlystar698(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Cos the reason you are having them for no tangible explanation is just baffling.

He's still busy grilling dead cow cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Monogamy:

Cos the reason you are having them for no tangible explanation is just baffling.

I don't envy them, I respect any man/woman that engages in honest work. They are not looting the public treasury or engaging in any negative social vice.
Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Monogamy: 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I don't envy them, I respect any man/woman that engages in honest work. They are not looting the public treasury or engaging in any negative social vice.

SW crew who are not allowed near the Presidential gatehouse, talk less of the villa.

You see, when I said you have no idea how you have been sounding lately, this thread is one of it.

What's my business in particular with Aso rock?

Are you being paid for asslicking Pdp and Atiku?

Probably, the football club I am supporting are also paying me for supporting them...

Eish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Monogamy:

You see when I said you have no idea how you have been sounding lately, this thread is one of it.

Are you being paid for asslicking Pdp and Atiku?

Probably, the football club I am supporting are also paying me for supporting them...

Eish
I hate PDP and Atiku, just as much as I hate APC. They are both known worldwide for harboring the kingpins of corruption.

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Whattttttttttttt daaaaaaaaaaaa fuckkkkkkkkk
Comot body for high tension

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuXQyvXQfus
Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Monogamy: 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I hate PDP and Atiku, just as much as I hate APC. They are both known worldwide for harboring the kingpins of corruption.

Please cut that crap, is that why you have dedicated almost all your time to be attacking Tinubu?

How many threads have you opened to castigate the looters in Pdp same way you are doing about Tinubu in particular?

That you are not in the winning team shouldn't make you to hate those who are winning...

In life, it's either you win or lose and with that, one needs to move on with life.

You are still stuck and pained with the lose of GEJ in 2015 election.. That's is an undisputable fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by padi94(m): 12:06am On Feb 23, 2021
Some people will not sleep this night, severe pain in the heart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Chill brah
Re: A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) by IamWonderful: 2:22am On Feb 23, 2021
LegendHero:

See finishing

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Decries Worsening Power Supply Across Nigeria / President Biden Lands In The UK To Get Fuel (imagine The Security) / Apc Lies Busted Again, Anti-buhari Protesters Where Paid By Apc.(pix As Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.