Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

“i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person, But It Works Against Me ” – DJ Cuppy La - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person, But It Works Against Me ” – DJ Cuppy La (669 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person, But It Works Against Me ” – DJ Cuppy La by Naijajeodax(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nigerian singer and disc jockey, DJ Cuppy has taken to social media to lament about how people take her honesty for granted.

According to the billionaire heiress she’s the most honest and genuine person anyone would ever meet, and doesn’t know how to act otherwise.

Taking to her Instagram stories, Forence Otedola better known as DJ Cuppy revealed that being genuine and unapologetically honest often work against her, as people tend to take her for granted.

read more here>>> https://naijajeodax.com/2021/02/im-the-most-honest-and-genuine-person-but-it-works-against-me-dj-cuppy-laments/

Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person, But It Works Against Me ” – DJ Cuppy La by Shellsploit: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
You and NwaAmaikpe na same thing.
So unapologetic in nature lipsrsealed

Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person, But It Works Against Me ” – DJ Cuppy La by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Keep your head up.......
Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person, But It Works Against Me ” – DJ Cuppy La by missbehave247(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person, But It Works Against Me ” – DJ Cuppy La by missbehave247(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
undecided undecided undecided next
Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person, But It Works Against Me ” – DJ Cuppy La by Kingdollar28(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ok why u no gree pay zlatan?
Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person, But It Works Against Me ” – DJ Cuppy La by Ifybwoy7: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kingdollar28:
Ok why u no gree pay zlatan?
e be like you wan go court abi. na zlatan tell you say she no pay am.
itk
Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person, But It Works Against Me ” – DJ Cuppy La by Officialhorlah(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Shellsploit:
You and NwaAmaikpe na same thing. So unapologetic in nature lipsrsealed
grin

1 Like

Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person, But It Works Against Me ” – DJ Cuppy La by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Maybe,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person, But It Works Against Me ” – DJ Cuppy La by festacman(m): 1:57am On Feb 23, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor Baba Ijesha Arrested For Defiling 7 Yr Old / If It’s Easy, Do Your Own, Nkechi Blessing Slam Those Criticising Runs Girls / Tb Joshua Death And Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.