Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. (561 Views)

Company Used FIAT BUS @ 1.7m / Fiat Bus For Quick Sales / Fiat Bus For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by Gaggii: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hello house,

I want to pay for a tokunbo fiat bus by next week.

I plan to use it for logistics.

Please is there anyone that knows about this bus, how strong it is, the maintenance and second hand value.

Please advice
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by keeper303: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Gaggii:
Hello house,

Please is there anyone that knows about this bus, how strong it is, the maintenance and second hand value.

Please advice

I see a lot of transporters from the North who use them to ferry yams and watermelons to lagos. Your bset bet is to visit garages where they load and offload to make further enquiries from the drivers. Best of luck to you.
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by Zankut: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Gaggii:
Hello house,

Please advice

Hi
Did you eventually get this. How has it been if you did
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by Gaggii: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Zankut:

Hi
Did you eventually get this. How has it been if you did

Thanks bro.

Transaction still pending.

The person that is suppose to fund it said the bus can't really be accepted in the company he plans to register me for logistics. He said, they want long chassis.

So, he said I should let him know if there is other lucrative stuff I can use it for.

So am still trying to convince him that I can use it for other things even without registering with the company he intends
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by Zankut: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Gaggii:

Thanks bro.

Transaction still pending.

The person that is suppose to fund it said the bus can't really be accepted in the company he plans to register me for logistics. He said, they want long chassis.

So, he said I should let him know if there is other lucrative stuff I can use it for.

So am still trying to convince him that I can use it for other things even without registering with the company he intends

Aight bro, plan on getting one in a couple of days too. I intend to use it strictly for FMCG
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by Gaggii: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Zankut:

Aight bro, plan on getting one in a couple of days too. I intend to use it strictly for FMCG

What is fmcg... what price are you getting yours
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by Zankut: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Gaggii:

What is fmcg... what price are you getting yours

Fast moving consumer goods.
I have an offer for a Volkswagen or a Ford at 2.4million
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by Gaggii: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Zankut:

Fast moving consumer goods.
I have an offer for a Volkswagen or a Ford at 2.4million

The Ducato fiat is worth 2.5, but my inlaw has agreed to give me for 1.8m... hope you already have potential customers for the fcmg
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by Zankut: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Gaggii:

The Ducato fiat is worth 2.5, but my inlaw has agreed to give me for 1.8m... hope you already have potential customers for the fcmg

Great deal, you get to save a tidy sum.
Yes, I intend to use it for just one customer, monday through saturday, I have a fix with one big coy that moves a lot of goods
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by Gaggii: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zankut:

Great deal, you get to save a tidy sum.
Yes, I intend to use it for just one customer, monday through saturday, I have a fix with one big coy that moves a lot of goods

I will update you when it is acquired.

I hope you will link me up with a client also
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by tay0: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Gd day, i have a long Chasis ford for sale. Please reply we can strike a deal if intrested.
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by keeper303: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
tay0:
Gd day, i have a long Chasis ford for sale. Please reply we can strike a deal if intrested.

Tokunbo or Nigerian used? How much? Post pictures.
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by Zankut: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Gaggii:

I will update you when it is acquired.

I hope you will link me up with a client also

Good luck, cheers
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by tay0: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
keeper303:

Tokunbo or Nigerian used? How much? Post pictures.

Toks 2.4 long chasis. I have difficulty uploading pic. If you need it i can do a direct email or as you want it
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by Gaggii: 4:11am On Apr 19, 2021
Zankut:

Good luck, cheers

Hello bro.

The bus has been acquired.

Please give me your contact, so that I can call you on enlightment about how to get a fmcg to register and work with.

Tnx
Re: Auto Experts In The House..please How Strong Us Ducato Fiat Bus. by odetola: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
[Top of the morning to you Chief, I am also interested in this line of business.
Kindly enlighten me on how to addract clients.
Best regards.

quote author=Gaggii post=100917234]

Hello bro.

The bus has been acquired.

Please give me your contact, so that I can call you on enlightment about how to get a fmcg to register and work with.

Tnx[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Hiace Forsale / SOLD! SOLD!! 2016 Lexus RX350 Fsport Premium / Sold out @ dengoalautos Foreign Used Honda Accord, 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.