Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift (14629 Views)

Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by AishaYesufu: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
@OfficialPDPNig assures that it has waded into the rift between Bauchi State Governor, Senator Bala Mohammed and his Benue State counterpart, Governor Samuel Ortom.

The PDP calls for calm as the internal reconciliation mechanism introduced by the hierarchy of the party between the two governors subsists.

The PDP however urges the Federal Government to take urgent steps to address the escalated security challenges in our country.

https://twitter.com/officialkolao/status/1363967838269112322?s=24

1 Like

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by NwaNimo1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2021

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Never4getU: 12:06am On Feb 23, 2021
Bala is a common criminal..is a wonder how Buhari vilified everyone in Jonathany govt both formal and informal corrupts politicians but leaving Bala uninvestigated or even prosecuted remain a miracle to me.

While the likes of Olisah Metuh were been bundled into security van to and from both court and prison whle the likes of Bala Mohammed were never tried in any competent court for corruption.

Many of u who lived in Abuja when he was FCT minister, u would know what I'm talking about. He became a loyal servant cabinet member of Jonathan with allegiance to patience Jonathan (mama peace). He was a good description of stupidness as he was carrying patience hand bag everywhere.

Yet he was part of the conspiracy within PDP that betrayed or sold out against his boss during 2015 general elections.

He was the original name for corruption but today is a gov.

This country is gone to the dogs

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by chiiraq802(m): 12:14am On Feb 23, 2021
F.uck PDP .....
What is happening now in Nigeria is beyond Political Party....

#Death to killer herdsmen and Fulani Terrorists.

35 Likes

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by xtocom: 12:17am On Feb 23, 2021
PDP please wait maybe more Truth will come out of this. our own na to the watch, thanks God na governor vs governor.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by ipobarethieves: 12:51am On Feb 23, 2021
angry angry Wonder how they elect a baztard like Bala MuhamMAD,Senate president, and other misfortune pipu in power sad May Chukwu okike Nd other stubborn gods smite Bala and fellow swine with blindness sad.×sip schnapp and spit sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by janedonez(m): 4:31am On Feb 23, 2021
Leave them
Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by ObaOfEsan: 4:36am On Feb 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Authoreety: 4:36am On Feb 23, 2021
Who dem epp... They should go to a wrestling ring.. And slug it out man to man... Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Jerryherd: 4:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Never4getU:
Bala is common criminal..is a wonder how Buhari vilified everyone in Jonathan govt both formal and informal corrupts politicians but leaving Bala uninvestigated or even prosecuted remain a miracle to me.

While the likes of Olisah Metuh we're been bundled into security van to and from both court and prison Bala Mohammed were never tried in any competent court for corruption.

Many of u who lived in Abuja when he was FCT minister, he became a loyal servant cabinet member of Jonathan with allegiance to patience Jonathan (mama peace).

You can't prosecute a seating Governor with immuinity, although he has pending cases with EFCC , as FCT Minister

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by FrankAkowe: 4:38am On Feb 23, 2021
That is a good move.

It is macabre that two Governors that belong to the same party will be at each other's jugular.

Needless to say the one that recommends AK-47 rifle for a particular ethnic group is calling for anarchy.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:38am On Feb 23, 2021
Bala Mohammed is a terrorist and should be checkmated.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Jerryherd: 4:38am On Feb 23, 2021
cool

The sooner Middle belt and Southern Governors start going hard on their Northern Counterparts, the better

Amotekun was only possible because SouthWest Governors and politicians took a very hard stance

10 Likes

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Beface(m): 4:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Sheikh Gumi was ask by Channel TV, why is it that he can locate the bandits and the government find it difficult to locate them and he said the government knows their location and that the government have some military intelligence surveillance among the herdsmen but there are trading with caution because they don't way to create a monster like Boko Haram. We I heard this I wept in my heart for this great Nation and at the same time I said "God no go forgive the people way joined us with this kind of people together".

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Chirowman(m): 4:43am On Feb 23, 2021
Ok
Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Keemsleek005(m): 4:51am On Feb 23, 2021
Never4getU:
Bala is common criminal..is a wonder how Buhari vilified everyone in Jonathan govt both formal and informal corrupts politicians but leaving Bala uninvestigated or even prosecuted remain a miracle to me.

While the likes of Olisah Metuh we're been bundled into security van to and from both court and prison Bala Mohammed were never tried in any competent court for corruption.

Many of u who lived in Abuja when he was FCT minister, he became a loyal servant cabinet member of Jonathan with allegiance to patience Jonathan (mama peace).

Really. I think you people should stop saying what's not true sir, he was investigated along side his son, before he won the governorship election and immunity covered him.

Ex-FCT Minister, Bala Mohammed Docked, Remanded in Prison OverN864m Fraud
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, May 10, 2017, arraigned a former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Bala A. Mohammed before Justice A. M. Talba of the Federal Capital Territory, High Court sitting in Gudu, Abuja, on a 6-count charge bordering on abuse of office, false declaration of assets and fraud to the tune of N864million.

13 Likes

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Anneka101(f): 4:58am On Feb 23, 2021
I don't feel PDP should interfere please. This is beyond party right now.

The insecurities challenge going on right now needs to be fixed.

Bala shouldn't have uttered such words and be needs to apologize.

12 Likes

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by wadd770880: 5:22am On Feb 23, 2021
I and many friends were very ill starting in November with all the C19 symptoms and either on antibiotics like me or hospitalised on Oxygen. The NHS knew about this pneumonia like virus back in 2019. We may already have had the 2nd wave if indeed it exists. Strategy is wrong.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by bigfish3k: 5:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Beface:
Sheikh Gumi was ask by Channel TV, why is it that he can locate the bandits and the government find it difficult to locate them and he said the government knows their location and that the government have some military intelligence surveillance among the herdsmen but there are trading with caution because they don't way to create a monster like Boko Haram. We I heard this I wept in my heart for this great Nation and at the same time I said "God no go forgive the people way joined us with this kind of people together".
Don't mind them

But they want to create one in a peaceful Orlu

6 Likes

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by sulaak(m): 5:24am On Feb 23, 2021
Beface:

When was Nigeria a great nation!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by bigfish3k: 5:25am On Feb 23, 2021
Keemsleek005:

Really. I think you people should stop saying what's not true sir, he was investigated along side his son, before he won the governorship election and immunity covered him.

Ex-FCT Minister, Bala Mohammed Docked, Remanded in Prison OverN864m Fraud
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Wednesday, May 10, 2017, arraigned a former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Bala A. Mohammed before Justice A. M. Talba of the Federal Capital Territory, High Court sitting in Gudu, Abuja, on a 6-count charge bordering on abuse of office, false declaration of assets and fraud to the tune of N864million.
You don't understand the guy

He meant that Olisa metuhs was swift while this man's own was dragging

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by backnbeta(f): 5:30am On Feb 23, 2021
This is no issue of party affiliation. I suggest Ortom calms down because he's not fighting Bala, he's fighting the fulani hegemony and they seem to be united in their support for the terrorists. Let us appreciate a man like Ortom for making an attempt to stand against these evil guys at leastundecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Bluethong1(f): 5:34am On Feb 23, 2021
Bala is not fit to be a governor, he is inviting violence with those words.

DSS should do the needful and PDP out of this. People lives matters here and party aside.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by elmessiahs(m): 5:35am On Feb 23, 2021
Bala Mohammed belittled himself when he made that statement, it showed that his education is a waste and has no integrity.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by nanauju(f): 5:43am On Feb 23, 2021
tongue
Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:45am On Feb 23, 2021
Beface:
That statement also shows that he's actually sponsored by people in govt to meet with the bandits and convince them to lay their arms. I once asked how sheikh was able to establish contact with the bandits and vice versa. This response of his is the answer to that. The contact was established by people in govt. So you can see that leaving the bandits untouched and having a prominent cleric ask for amnesty on their behalf is a game. Gumi has a puppeteer pulling the strings up there.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2021
bigfish3k:

Don't mind them

But they want to create one in a peaceful Orlu
That shows how strong tribal prejudice is in dis govt
Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Keemsleek005(m): 5:53am On Feb 23, 2021
bigfish3k:

You don't understand the guy

He meant that Olisa metuhs was swift while this man's own was dragging

How? Olisa was sentenced feb 2020 after 4yrs trial and bala case started 2017 and he became Governor 2019 and as of 2019 he as immunity on him. For all these stuffs to stop a law needs to be enacted that bars anybody with corruption cases to seek for any elective position or be nominated into any goverment institution.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:56am On Feb 23, 2021
Keemsleek005:

How? Olisa was sentenced feb 2020 after 4yrs trial and bala case started 2017 and he became Governor 2019 and as of 2019 he as immunity on him. For all these stuffs to stop a law needs to be enacted that bars anybody with corruption cases to seek for any elective position or be nominated into any goverment institution.
What about his son? Does he have immunity too?
Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

The sooner Middle belt and Southern Governors start going hard on their Northern Counterparts, the better

Amotekun was only possible because SouthWest Governors and politicians took a very hard stance

and what did they achieve with amotekun?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by Jerryherd: 5:58am On Feb 23, 2021
justosee:

and what did they achieve with amotekun?

Go and ask Shasha resident of Ibadan

1 Like

Re: PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift by tsspsolutions: 5:59am On Feb 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Those guys are hopeless... They don't know how to negotiate and everything goes fine as long as their interests are not under threat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob / Emmanuel Osodeke: Don’t Vote Politicians With Children Abroad / 2023: Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim Officially Declares For President Under APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.