Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Keep Your Conscience Clear. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keep Your Conscience Clear. (116 Views)

Keep Your Conscience Clear / What If Your Conscience Condemns You Right Now? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 02/09/2017) Is Your Conscience Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Conscience Clear. by Btruth: 6:43am On Feb 23, 2021
Keep Your Conscience Clear

Tue, 23 Feb 2021

‘My conscience [enlightened and prompted] by the Holy Spirit bearing witness with me.’ Romans 9:1

Paul writes: ‘My conscience [enlightened and prompted] by the Holy Spirit bearing witness with me.’ Note that when the Holy Spirit speaks to your conscience, two things happen.

First, He illuminates your heart with the truth.

Second, He prompts you about what to do. Some things may be ‘right’ for others and be ‘wrong’ for you. Why? Because God has a particular plan for your life and He doesn’t want you to be negatively influenced, or even derailed. Read the following Scriptures and consider them prayerfully:

‘Therefore I always exercise and discipline myself [mortifying my body, deadening my carnal affections, bodily appetites, and worldly desires, endeavouring in all respects] to have a clear (unshaken, blameless) conscience, void of offence towards God and towards men.’ (Acts 24:16 AMPC)

‘Holding fast to faith (that leaning of the entire human personality on God in absolute trust and confidence) and having a good (clear) conscience. By rejecting and thrusting from them [their conscience], some individuals have made shipwreck of their faith.’ (1 Timothy 1:19 AMPC)

‘They must possess the mystic secret of the faith [Christian truth as hidden from ungodly men] with a clear conscience.’ (1 Timothy 3:9 AMPC)

‘For we are convinced that we have a good (clear) conscience, that we want to walk uprightly and live a noble life, acting honourably and in complete honesty in all things.’ (Hebrews 13:18 AMPC)

As a redeemed child of God, when you sin wilfully and don’t repent, you lose your sense of peace and joy and become uncomfortable in your own skin. So the word for today is—keep your conscience clear.

(1) (Reply)

"They Shall Be Abundantly Satisfied With The Fatness..." / Let Your Heart Ponder On This / If Everything Seems Calm To You Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.