Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

"Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State (1926 Views)

Rochas Foundation Kicks Off Programme To Get 10 Million Kids Into Schools / Ethiopian Students In Rochas Foundation College / EFCC Reacts To Sealed Rochas Foundation College, Supermarket, Daughter’s School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by Man102: 6:58am On Feb 23, 2021
Students Of Rochas Foundation on Monday embarked on a peaceful protest around the city of Owerri, Imo State capital and told Governor Hope Uzodimma not to "hurt their daddy", Igbere TV reports.

IGBERE TV gathered that the Students are all drawn from indigents families within and outside Nigeria whose parents lack the financial capacity to send them to School .

According to report, Senator Rochas Okorocha through his foundation has been providing quality education to the children free of charge.

IGBERE TV reports that Senator Okorocha, on Monday, said that when he was governor of the state, that he never arrested anybody.

Okorocha spoke to journalists when his supporters visited him at his spibat mansion in Owerri, on his arrest for the alleged invasion into the government sealed Royal spring palm estate linked to his wife, Nkechi.

Okorocha said, "Governor Hope Uzodinma Is Going A Very Wrong Direction That He Might Not End Up Well With".
https://igberetvnews.com/1383353/dont-hurt-daddy-protest-rocks-imo-state-attack-sen-okorocha-photos/

Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by yinkus6750(m): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2021
Student protest.
Mostly non IMO indigenes.
That's the highest he could get?
Two teem governor and sitting senator.
Power corrupts absolutely.
Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by tsephanyah(f): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2021
Stupid people. the Gospel of Mark 3:25, Jesus states, "And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand." . but who cares? I don't
All we can say to IPOB terrorist, their sponsors and supporters are quotes from the bible
Deuteronomy 28:7
“The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way and will flee before you seven ways.
2 Samuel 22:38
Verse Concepts
“I pursued my enemies and destroyed them,
And I did not turn back until they were consumed.
Psalm 44:7
But You have saved us from our adversaries,
And You have put to shame those who hate us.

Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by uptimum123(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2021
lwkmd
Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by Dyke15(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2021
Stupid ND idiotic Rochas
Using innocent kids for political cause

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by pyyxxaro: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2021
Confused APC men , embarrassing their lineage
Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2021
Children of the poor grin

God am not bringing a child in this world if i don't rise above 70% RICH
Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Confused APC men , embarrassing their lineage
bambambiglo

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by inoki247: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2021
Stupidity is free in dat side sha you don't have to pay a dime to possess it they must have inherit the stupidity from there parent.....

Dem dey kill u guys with soldiers u no fit protest dat...
Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2021
These protesters don't know that the government is helping them to recover their money stolen by Okorochas to acquire properties for his family.They deserve better than they are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by LZAA: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2021
imhotep:

bambambiglo

cc lzaa
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by Maxymilliano(m): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Poor kids, falling for the antics of selfish politicians.
Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by Karemarealty288(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2021
You Daddy stole your future and gave you prison uniform.....call him your Daddy the day you see their children seat in the same classroom with you.

6 Likes

Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2021
DStv as really proved to us that dis country is a scam by putting NTA on channel 419

1 Like

Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by brunofarad(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2021
Mtcheew
Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by gringrin: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2021
kiss
Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by israelmao(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2021
G
Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by obonujoker(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2021
Lol.
Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by OlawaleBammie: 8:05am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Stupid people. the Gospel of Mark 3:25, Jesus states, "And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand." . but who cares? I don't
All we can say to IPOB terrorist, their sponsors and supporters are quotes from the bible
Deuteronomy 28:7
“The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way and will flee before you seven ways.
Verse Concepts
Psalm 44:7
But You have saved us from our adversaries,
And You have put to shame those who hate us.

It seems u be mannabbq

1 Like

Re: "Don't Hurt Our Daddy" Rochas Foundation Students Protest In Imo State by lalasticlala(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2021

(1)

The Ikom Bridge In Cross River State Almost Done! / Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria / Why Is Nobody Talking About BIAFRA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.