Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

“thank You For Inspiring Me” Simi Dedicates Headies Award To Her Daughter, Deja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “thank You For Inspiring Me” Simi Dedicates Headies Award To Her Daughter, Deja (747 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“thank You For Inspiring Me” Simi Dedicates Headies Award To Her Daughter, Deja by sonmicheal(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2021
Nigerian sensational singer, Simi has appreciated her daughter, Deja for inspiring her hit song “Duduke” which earned her an award at the 14th Headies

Recall that one of Nigeria’s most prestigious award shows, Headies Awards held the 14th edition of their annual awards on Sunday night, February 21 2021.

Simi whose real name is Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye-Kosoko, emerged the winner of the “Songwriter of the Year” category with her her hit song “Duduke”.
Read More:- https://popup9ja.com/thank-you-for-inspiring-me-simi-dedicates-headies-award-to-her-daughter-deja/

Re: “thank You For Inspiring Me” Simi Dedicates Headies Award To Her Daughter, Deja by Mokason288(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2021
embarassed
Re: “thank You For Inspiring Me” Simi Dedicates Headies Award To Her Daughter, Deja by zebjoe: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Watch: Winners of The Nigerian 14th Headies Awards | Year 2021

The Headies, the 14th edition of Nigeria’s music awards show has come and gone. But like previous years, the awards ceremony was fraught with a near shambolic production, African timing, and more debates on the credibility of the awards.

Living up to his nickname, Wizkid was the Starboy of the night from his entrance to the camera displays and winning the major award of artiste of the year but YBNL’s Fireboy won big – perhaps keeping Olamide from pulling a Kanye on the audience as he did in 2015 when he faulted Lil Kesh’s snub for the next rated category.

Here are a few 2021 Headies WInners

Artiste of the year
1.Burna boy
2.Davido
3.Wizkid - WINNER
4.Mayorkun
5.Tiwa savage

Best Alternative Album
1.Yellow - Brymo
2.Lucid - Asa
3.The Light - Bez
4.Pioneers - Drb Lasgidi
5.Roots - The Cavemen - WINNER

Song Of The Year
1.Fem - Davido
2.Nobody - Dj Neptune Feat. Joeboy & Mr. Eazi - WINNER
3.Joro - Wizkid
4.Mafo – Naira Marley
5.Duduke - Simi

Album Of The Year
1.African Giant - Burna Boy
2.Apollo - Fireboy Dml - WINNER
3.Afro Pop Vol. 1 - Adekunle Gold
4.Yellow - Brymo
5.Boo Of The Booless – Chike

See more 2021 Headies winners here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-tSZQbqYYM

(1) (Reply)

How Your Favorite Bbnaija Female Stars Showed Up For Coming To America2 Premiere / Five Thing Nigerian Artistes Need To Learn From Blaqbonez / Tonto Dike Vs Prince Kpokpogri: Nigerians Drag Tonto After Warning Her Of Postin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.