Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

See Photos Of Car A Driving School Provided To Be Use In Teaching Clients - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Photos Of Car A Driving School Provided To Be Use In Teaching Clients (926 Views)

After Learning Driving On Youtube Channels, I'm About To Pick Up A Driving Job / I Went To Driving School Today And I'm Really Giving Up. / How Long Does It Take To Get A Driving License? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Car A Driving School Provided To Be Use In Teaching Clients by GladGlad(f): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2021
A woman who registered to learn driving at a Lagos driving school was shocked when she saw the car brought to use in teaching her.

The car seems to be in the last phase of its life. The interior looks almost bare, with wires visible and mostly joined together with tapes.

She shared photos of the interior of the car and wrote: "This driving school won't kill be with their cars. You're complaining of danfo buses. See the car we used today."

See photos here: https://gladtune.com/2021/02/23/photos-of-car-a-driving-school-provided-to-be-use-in-teaching-clients/

Re: See Photos Of Car A Driving School Provided To Be Use In Teaching Clients by Wantedmiller: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2021
Car na wasted!
Re: See Photos Of Car A Driving School Provided To Be Use In Teaching Clients by baaliyah(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2021
While you learn driving you should also learn the wiring.
Re: See Photos Of Car A Driving School Provided To Be Use In Teaching Clients by SOMARPSOLUTIONS: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2021
cheesy cheesy 2021 nawa

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This / Engine Switching Off When Ac Is On / I Need Expert Opinion On 08 Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.