Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Businessman Scammed With Paper Notes As Money For N497,000 In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Scammed With Paper Notes As Money For N497,000 In Delta (292 Views)

Sunny Taxman: Kidnappers Kill Onitsha Businessman After Collecting ₦10M Ransom / Police Arrest Native Doctor For Transforming Paper Notes Into Nigerian Currency / Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Scammed With Paper Notes As Money For N497,000 In Delta by Nwamamani: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2021
A businessman, David Maduka, who sells doors, has narrated how three customers paid him with paper cut to the size of naira notes after purchasing goods worth N497,000 in Agbarho, Ughelli North council area of Delta State.

Maduka told reported on Monday that the incident happened last Wednesday at his shop located in Agbarho.

He said the three suspects came in a new white Toyota Sienna and bought four doors totaling N497,000.

“I was on my way to Onitsha. My brother and sales rep were here, but I was the one who transacted the business on the phone.

“My people counted the money in N1000 notes. But it wasn’t up to five minutes after the men left with the doors loaded in the Sienna that my people decided to recount. That was when they discovered the notes were blank sheets of paper,” Maduka said.

The businessman said his brother tried to go after them in a commercial motorcycle, but......... CONTINUE READING BELOW.....
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/02/businessman-scammed-with-paper-notes-as.html?m=1
Re: Businessman Scammed With Paper Notes As Money For N497,000 In Delta by chukskafor(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
Wow, way to go boss; so his brother tried to chase after them on a motorcycle but instead of going after them, he continued reading....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fake Army Officer Bags 8 Years Imprisonment For Fraud In Uyo / Ogun Residents Protest As Gunmen Abduct Driver, Three Passengers / EFCC Arrests Two Suspects For N77.7m, N24.6m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.