Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

“i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet” - DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet” - DJ Cuppy (343 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola / Meet DJ Cuppy's Beautiful Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet” - DJ Cuppy by Nwamamani: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2021
Nigeria popular entertainer, Florence Otedola, known as DJ Cuppy has said that she is the most honest person that anyone would ever meet.

The award-winning disc jockey took to her Instagram Story to speak well of herself. She noted that she is the most genuine person ever.

She further stated that this is why people tend to take undue advantage of her kind heart.

In her words:

”I’m the most upfront honest and unapologetically genuine person you’ll EVER meet I don’t know how to act otherwise. Sometimes it works against me….”

See her post below.... CONTINUE READING BELOW......
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/02/im-most-honest-and-unapologetically.html?m=1

Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet” - DJ Cuppy by Fahdiga(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2021
Oga have you paid for the services of the lawyers that you hired to sue Israel of DMW before spewing this trash. have you paid Zlatan his entitlements for the collaborations you both did. don't feel funky yet simply because Israel apologized out of bullying and intimidation. reasonable Nigerians knows that all he said about you is the truth. go and settle all the people you are owing including the mechanic that repaired your car and hide your face in shame
Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet” - DJ Cuppy by 66Angel(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Nwamamani:
Nigeria popular entertainer, Florence Otedola, known as DJ Cuppy has said that she is the most honest person that anyone would ever meet.

The award-winning disc jockey took to her Instagram Story to speak well of herself. She noted that she is the most genuine person ever.

She further stated that this is why people tend to take undue advantage of her kind heart.

In her words:

”I’m the most upfront honest and unapologetically genuine person you’ll EVER meet I don’t know how to act otherwise. Sometimes it works against me….”

See her post below.... CONTINUE READING BELOW......
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/02/im-most-honest-and-unapologetically.html?m=1
#99etf#investment#forextrading
Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet” - DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Oga have you paid for the services of the lawyers that you hired to sue Israel of DMW before spewing this trash. have you paid Zlatan his entitlements for the collaborations you both did. don't feel funky yet simply because Israel apologized out of bullying and intimidation. reasonable Nigerians knows that all he said about you is the truth. hide your face in shame
There was no contract between she and Zlatan.Him won fck
Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet” - DJ Cuppy by lilvicky68(m): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2021
The last time I listened to your music Cuppy..I had to use leaf to clean my ears... Just stick to your dj work music no be for everybody..and that's my own honest truth..
Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet” - DJ Cuppy by Odoogu(m): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2021
Evans would have said the same thing on a numerous.
no need telling people whom you really are...
Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet” - DJ Cuppy by Odoogu(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2021
Joysticks:

bro, fear God now!
Re: “i’m The Most Honest And Genuine Person You’ll Ever Meet” - DJ Cuppy by Nwamamani: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2021
Joysticks:

How u take knw grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Erica Nlewedim Celebrate Their Birthdays In Grand Style / “we Used To Be Good Friends” – Davido Speaks On Alleged Beef With Wizkid (video) / Shatta Wale Blast Ghanaian And Claim He Deserves To Grammy Award Not Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.