Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. (624 Views)

Houses Demolished In Eti-osa As Lagos Gov't Cracks Down On Illegal Structures / Exquisite And Modern Italian Decorative plaster Designs for your Home and Office / TAKEN- Room To Let @ Jakande, Eti Osa, 140k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by donAlvan: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2021
Good morning sir/ma.

I'm still your Granite, sharp and plaster sand dealer/supplier in Eti _osa (lekki /Ajah.
Contact me for your best deal with 5 % discount on bulk purchase.
We also have the trucks for Haulage.
�08038989559
Have a lovely day.,�.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by donAlvan: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2021
No matter the location
We deliver.

Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by donAlvan: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2021
30 tons truck available for Haulage.

Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by temi4fash(m): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2021
donAlvan:
Good morning sir/ma.

I'm still your Granite, sharp and plaster sand dealer/supplier in Eti _osa (lekki /Ajah.
�08038989559
Have a lovely day.,�.

How much is granite 30 tons to Magboro?
Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by donAlvan: 3:07am On Feb 03
We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

We are one the largest suppliers of filling sand,sharp sand,granite,e.t.c.on the lekki/island axis.
We guarantee prompt delivery of your requests to site in twenty four(24)hours at the best rates.
We deliver along the Lekki axis,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,Oniru, Banana Island,and some parts of the mainland.

Other services include truck management(tippers) and consultancy.

Our prices are as follows;

*FILLING SAND- white From
*FILLING SAND- RED from
*PLASTERING SAND- From

*SHARP SAND Black- From
*SHARP SAND white- From
*HARDCORE & RUBBLES- From

*GRANITE- From

*TRUCK MANAGEMENT (Tippers)

*Prices varies depending on the location.

*Prices are based on 20 and 30 tonnes.

Cashman dredging and Haulage.
Katchy@ gmail.com
Or call 08037136667 080389895559

Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by donAlvan: 5:05am On Feb 10
We have provided our customers with a wide variety of sands and stones for a range of different tasks, including sharp sand, river sand, and coarse sand, Granite all of which are of premium quality.
30tons 20tons and 10 tons truck are also available for delivery .

Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by donAlvan: 6:28am On Feb 15
Call
CELEBRITY SAND AND GRANITE SUPPLIER FOR THE SUPPLIES OF ALL TYPES OF SAND AND GRANITE TO ANY LOCATION.
We are available  to cover all your construction  site  with Lagos island ( Ikoyi  VI Oniru lekki Chisco lekki ikate  Chevron   Ajah  axis .
Call 08037136667.
We work 24/7
With a team that have over 10 years experience  in the field.

WE PROPERLY MOBILIZED WE CAN MOVE TO ANY LOCATION IN THE COUNTRY AND DELIVER
Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by donAlvan: 6:29am On Feb 15
✅️ IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR QUALITY LOOK NO FURTHER ✅

📞 CALL OR WHATS APP CELEBRITY SAND AND GRANITE SUPPLIER ON. 08037136667

💥 WE SUPPLY💥 TO ANY LOCATION 
       🟡 GRAVEL.
       🟡 PLASTERING SAND.
       🟡 SHARP SAND.
       🟡 FILLING SAND
       🟡 TOP SOIL
       🟡 GRANITE
       🟡 STONEBASE
       🟡 SALT FREE SAND.
       🟡 WE HAVE 30 20 &10TONS.              TRUCK FOR PROMPT DELIVERY
       🟡SITE EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE FOR HIRE.

💥 OUR DELIVERY  AND QUALITY  TOP NOTCH 💥

📍TRANSPORTATION COST DEPENDS ON LOCATION AND QUANTITY.

🔴CASH ON DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE

✅️we also offer site management  services.

WE PROPERLY MOBILIZED WE CAN MOVE TO ANY LOCATION IN THE COUNTRY AND DELIVER.
Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by donAlvan: 6:39am On Feb 15
https://twitter.com/kachikwul/status/1756208074270908596?t=89Fu88qgwMwxKoWCt3W6PQ&s=19

Dear builders,

You can request online 08037136667 for supply of your bulding materials at a competitive price such as:
1. Granite
2. Sharp sand
3. Plaster sand
4. Top soil
5Filling Sand6 concrete block.
6 blocks.
Site management services
We deliver anywhere in
Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by donAlvan: 6:21pm On Mar 06
Contact CELEBRITY SAND AND GRANITE VENDOR ON 08037136667 For The supply of any types of sand and Granite.
In V I , Lekki to Epe Corridor .

OUR DELIVERY IS TOP- NOTCH !!

Please Retweet 🙏, my client may be on your TL
Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by donAlvan: 1:53pm On Mar 08
Double confirmation.
Full 30.3 tons.
Isn’t it great to have a granite vendor that jumps down to double confirm the tonnage! Thanks to all my wonderful clients! Your partnership is amazing!

Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by donAlvan: 2:23am On Mar 11

🟡 GRAVEL.
       🟡 PLASTERING SAND.
       🟡 SHARP SAND.
       🟡 FILLING SAND
       🟡 TOP SOIL
       🟡 GRANITE
       🟡 STONEBASE
       🟡 SALT FREE SAND.

WHEN PROPERLY MOBILIZED WE CAN MOVE TO ANY LOCATION IN THE COUNTRY AND DELIVER.
Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by RealEzee(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13
donAlvan:
30 tons truck available for Haulage.
hello i need at least ten 30tons trucks for haulage
Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by Desvicson(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10
donAlvan:
Good morning sir/ma.

�08038989559
Have a lovely day.,�.
We are offer you the best.
Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by Desvicson(m): 7:59am On Apr 12
donAlvan:
Good morning sir/ma.

� 08101448782
Have a lovely day.,�.

Fast and reliable.
Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by CELEBRITYSAND: 9:56am On Apr 23
It's a Tuesday morning and we are active.
We offer the best kinds of silt free sand , Granite stones rubble and gravel across the country

Call CELEBRITY SAND AND GRANITE VENDOR ON 08037136667
Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by CELEBRITYSAND: 10:16pm On May 01
donAlvan:

🟡 GRAVEL.
       🟡 PLASTERING SAND.
       🟡 SHARP SAND.
       🟡 FILLING SAND
       🟡 TOP SOIL
       🟡 GRANITE
       🟡 STONEBASE
       🟡 SALT FREE SAND.

When PROPERLY MOBILIZED WE CAN MOVE TO ANY LOCATION IN THE COUNTRY AND DELIVER.
Re: Contact For Granite ,sharp And Plaster Sand In Eti Osa. by CELEBRITYSAND: 6:32am On May 02
We are available  to cover all your construction  site  with Lagos island ( Ikoyi  VI Oniru lekki Chisco lekki ikate  Chevron   Ajah  axis .
Call 08037136667.
We work 24/7
With a team that have over 10 years experience  in the field.We are available  to cover all your construction  site  with Lagos island ( Ikoyi  VI Oniru lekki Chisco lekki ikate  Chevron   Ajah  axis .
Call 08037136667.
We work 24/7
With a team that have over 10 years experience  in the field.

(1) (Reply)

.! / ULTIMATE GUIDE TO BUYING LANDED PROPERTIES IN NIGERIA / New Building Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.