Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz (13644 Views)

Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B / To Whom Are The Deeds Of A Child Written? – Shaykh Ibn Baaz / Striving Hard, Competing For Good Deeds In Ramadaan – Shaykh Ibn Baaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by Ayomi90: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2021
You mean the Sheik that do help FG to pay bandits ransom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by Mohammedoba36: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
There is No God/god but Allah.. But they claimed God is English word for Allah whereas they will never put it this way..

There is No Allah but Allah

Or

There is No God but God

Or

There is No God but Allah

All because their god allah will be exposed
Brother don't believe with what your money seeking people brainwashed you on daily basis please,
There is no god,not God, that is what that phrase means, not God or God, but god or God,
Allah is Arabic language which means God Almighty, God is English language which means Allah in Arabic. Also in the language of jesus, God means Aloh,I refer you to old testament go and check, and I advice you to seek for knowledge don't be two sentimental on religion.
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by Oricha62(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
There is No God/god but Allah.. But they claimed God is English word for Allah whereas they will never put it this way..

Or

There is No God but God

Or

*God* is not the same with god .
God does not exist in feminine or plural form but god has plural as gods and feminine as goddess.

Any other objects that people worshipped is considered as god. It can be idols, humans, tree, angel, prophet, river etc
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by mmsen: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2021
So, according to Islam, there are other deities but they should not be worshipped?
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2021
bolseas:

You sha like wahala.

check the post again.. it says There is no god but Allah. Note it is a small g not capital G.

Haba.

You picked a premise and left the conclusion.

First, it means that there is no deity truly worthy of worship except Allah. (Only this is correct as it is all encompassing)
Second, that there is no deity truly worthy of obedience except Allah.
Third, that there is no god but Allah.
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by TruthHurts1(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2021
He made a very valid observation. If "allah" actually means "God", then the expression "there is no God but allah" makes absolutely no sense. Answer him with logic instead of following the example laid down by the illiterate, 7th century quraysh child rapist.

mhmsadyq:

Mad people, everywhere!

5 Likes

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by bolseas(f): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

You picked a premise and left the conclusion.

First, it means that there is no deity truly worthy of worship except Allah. (Only this is correct as it is all encompassing)
Second, that there is no deity truly worthy of obedience except Allah.
Third, that there is no god but Allah.

I dont understand your post.

1 Like

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by samwheel(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
theMagnet:

Yes you must
Or you're an infidel
And Sharia is there
I have a quick question
Would you rather live in Iran than the UK?
Jst an honest questionwink

U dey mind those bloody hypocrites. Dey condemn d west, but will jump at any available opportunity to go there instead of their holy Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and so on.

3 Likes

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by AbuAeesha: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Or

There is No God but God

Or

Guidance is in the hands of God, i hope one God will guide you!!

1 Like

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by AntiChristian: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
theMagnet:

Yes you must
Or you're an infidel
And Sharia is there
I have a quick question
Would you rather live in Iran than the UK?
Jst an honest questionwink

What does infidel got to do with this? Is Sharia here in Lagos? Chai!
I'd rather live in Saudi Arabia.
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by Neowanskywalker: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
La ilaha ila ALLAH = IKLAS WHILE ITS OPPOSITE IS SHIRK . WHILE MUHAMMAD ROSULULAH = MUTAHBAH WHILE ITS OPPOSITE BIDIAH. for u to be a muslim, iklas and mutahbah is need. .
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by Prince001(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Or

There is No God but God

Or

If u understand arabic very well Allah means God and the xtians in Arab world called God Allah too. There's no difference and nuttin to exposed. Make Una try to educate una sef small b4 posting something.
Below is example, Genesis 1: God is written as Allah in the Bible cos its Arabic language.

الإنجيل العربي
Genesis 1

عربى (SVD)
رقم الآية
ابحث في الإنجيل
تكوين ١
١ فِي الْبَدْءِ خَلَقَ اللهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالارْضَ. ٢ وَكَانَتِ الارْضُ خَرِبَةً وَخَالِيَةً وَعَلَى وَجْهِ الْغَمْرِ ظُلْمَةٌ وَرُوحُ اللهِ يَرِفُّ عَلَى وَجْهِ الْمِيَاهِ. ٣ وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِيَكُنْ نُورٌ» فَكَانَ نُورٌ. ٤ وَرَاى اللهُ النُّورَ انَّهُ حَسَنٌ. وَفَصَلَ اللهُ بَيْنَ النُّورِ وَالظُّلْمَةِ. ٥ وَدَعَا اللهُ النُّورَ نَهَارا وَالظُّلْمَةُ دَعَاهَا لَيْلا. وَكَانَ مَسَاءٌ وَكَانَ صَبَاحٌ يَوْما وَاحِدا. ٦ وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِيَكُنْ جَلَدٌ فِي وَسَطِ الْمِيَاهِ. وَلْيَكُنْ فَاصِلا بَيْنَ مِيَاهٍ وَمِيَاهٍ». ٧ فَعَمِلَ اللهُ الْجَلَدَ وَفَصَلَ بَيْنَ الْمِيَاهِ الَّتِي تَحْتَ الْجَلَدِ وَالْمِيَاهِ الَّتِي فَوْقَ الْجَلَدِ. وَكَانَ كَذَلِكَ. ٨ وَدَعَا اللهُ الْجَلَدَ سَمَاءً. وَكَانَ مَسَاءٌ وَكَانَ صَبَاحٌ يَوْما ثَانِيا. ٩ وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِتَجْتَمِعِ الْمِيَاهُ تَحْتَ السَّمَاءِ الَى مَكَانٍ وَاحِدٍ وَلْتَظْهَرِ الْيَابِسَةُ». وَكَانَ كَذَلِكَ. ١٠ وَدَعَا اللهُ الْيَابِسَةَ ارْضا وَمُجْتَمَعَ الْمِيَاهِ دَعَاهُ بِحَارا. وَرَاى اللهُ ذَلِكَ انَّهُ حَسَنٌ. ١١ وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِتُنْبِتِ الارْضُ عُشْبا وَبَقْلا يُبْزِرُ بِزْرا وَشَجَرا ذَا ثَمَرٍ يَعْمَلُ ثَمَرا كَجِنْسِهِ بِزْرُهُ فِيهِ عَلَى الارْضِ». وَكَانَ كَذَلِكَ. ١٢ فَاخْرَجَتِ الارْضُ عُشْبا وَبَقْلا يُبْزِرُ بِزْرا كَجِنْسِهِ وَشَجَرا يَعْمَلُ ثَمَرا بِزْرُهُ فِيهِ كَجِنْسِهِ. وَرَاى اللهُ ذَلِكَ انَّهُ حَسَنٌ. ١٣ وَكَانَ مَسَاءٌ وَكَانَ صَبَاحٌ يَوْما ثَالِثا. ١٤ وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِتَكُنْ انْوَارٌ فِي جَلَدِ السَّمَاءِ لِتَفْصِلَ بَيْنَ النَّهَارِ وَاللَّيْلِ وَتَكُونَ لايَاتٍ وَاوْقَاتٍ وَايَّامٍ وَسِنِينٍ
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by gozzlin: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
What bout the one you guys shout when you're about blow up people or cut off someone's head or commit an atrocity in the name of Allah?

Yea, I remember "Allah akubaru!"
grin

Islam has ruined earth. cry cry cry

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by RightChannel: 12:05am On Feb 27, 2021
Mccullum:

you are proving what you are identified as.

As a person shouting allahu akbar before beheading right?
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:13am On Feb 27, 2021
Prince001:

If u understand arabic very well Allah means God and the xtians in Arab world called God Allah too. There's no difference and nuttin to exposed. Make Una try to educate una sef small b4 posting something.
Below is example, Genesis 1: God is written as Allah in the Bible cos its Arabic language.

الإنجيل العربي
Genesis 1

عربى (SVD)
رقم الآية
ابحث في الإنجيل
تكوين ١
١ فِي الْبَدْءِ خَلَقَ اللهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالارْضَ. ٢ وَكَانَتِ الارْضُ خَرِبَةً وَخَالِيَةً وَعَلَى وَجْهِ الْغَمْرِ ظُلْمَةٌ وَرُوحُ اللهِ يَرِفُّ عَلَى وَجْهِ الْمِيَاهِ. ٣ وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِيَكُنْ نُورٌ» فَكَانَ نُورٌ. ٤ وَرَاى اللهُ النُّورَ انَّهُ حَسَنٌ. وَفَصَلَ اللهُ بَيْنَ النُّورِ وَالظُّلْمَةِ. ٥ وَدَعَا اللهُ النُّورَ نَهَارا وَالظُّلْمَةُ دَعَاهَا لَيْلا. وَكَانَ مَسَاءٌ وَكَانَ صَبَاحٌ يَوْما وَاحِدا. ٦ وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِيَكُنْ جَلَدٌ فِي وَسَطِ الْمِيَاهِ. وَلْيَكُنْ فَاصِلا بَيْنَ مِيَاهٍ وَمِيَاهٍ». ٧ فَعَمِلَ اللهُ الْجَلَدَ وَفَصَلَ بَيْنَ الْمِيَاهِ الَّتِي تَحْتَ الْجَلَدِ وَالْمِهِ الَّتِي فَوْقَ الْجَلَدِ. وَكَانَ كَذَلِكَ. ٨ وَدَعَا اللهُ الْجَلَدَ سَمَاءً. وَكَانَ مَسَاءٌ وَكَانَ صَبَاحٌ يَوْما ثَانِيا. ٩ وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِتَجْتَمِعِ الْمِيَاهُ تَحْتَ السَّمَاءِ الَى مَكَانٍ وَاحِدٍ وَلْتَظْهَرِ الْيَابِسَةُ». وَكَانَ كَذَلِكَ. ١٠ وَدَعَا اللهُ الْيَابِسَةَ ارْضا وَمُجْتَمَعَ الْمِيَاهِ دَعَاهُ بِحَارا. وَرَاى اللهُ ذَلِكَ انَّهُ حَسَنٌ. ١١ وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِتُنْبِتِ الارْضُ عُشْبا وَبَقْلا يُبْزِرُ بِزْرا وَشَجَرا ذَا ثَمَرٍ يَعْمَلُ ثَمَرا كَجِنْسِهِ بِزْرُهُ فِيهِ عَلَى الارْضِ». وَكَانَ كَذَلِكَ. ١٢ فَاخْرَجَتِ الارْضُ عُشْبا وَبَقْلا يُبْزِرُ بِزْرا كَجِنْسِهِ وَشَجَرا يَعْمَلُ ثَمَرا بِزْرُهُ فِيهِ كَجِنْسِهِ. وَرَاى اللهُ ذَلِكَ انَّهُ حَسَنٌ. ١٣ وَكَانَ مَسَاءٌ وَكَانَ صَبَاحٌ يَوْما ثَالِثا. ١٤ وَقَالَ اللهُ: «لِتَكُنْ انْوَارٌ فِي جَلَدِ السَّمَاءِ لِتَفْصِلَ بَيْنَ النَّهَارِ وَاللَّيْلِ وَتَكُونَ لايَاتٍ وَاوْقَاتٍ وَايَّامٍ وَسِنِينٍ

English version of the Quran has exposed your god allah and Islam, not necessarily I enrol into Islamic school...

Even your NL profile shows:

There is No God but Allah...

Since according to you God is English word for allah, you should put it this way then

There is No God but God...

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2021
AbuAeesha:

Guidance is in the hands of God, i hope one God will guide you!!

My God has already guided me to the right path not to be brainwashed like you slaves..
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Oricha62:

*God* is not the same with god .
God does not exist in feminine or plural form but god has plural as gods and feminine as goddess.

Any other objects that people worshipped is considered as god. It can be idols, humans, tree, angel, prophet, river etc

From your profile (Check from the picture below) which God is allah refering to??

1 Like

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Mohammedoba36:

Brother don't believe with what your money seeking people brainwashed you on daily basis please,
There is no god,not God, that is what that phrase means, not God or God, but god or God,
Allah is Arabic language which means God Almighty, God is English language which means Allah in Arabic. Also in the language of jesus, God means Aloh,I refer you to old testament go and check, and I advice you to seek for knowledge don't be two sentimental on religion.

Must you lie simply because you want to suit yourself? Even your NL profile shows: There is No God but Allah...

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:33am On Feb 27, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
KINDLY READ ABOUT ABU LAHAB PLEASE angry

Kindly please Explain The God author of Quran is talking about here, There is No God but Allah..

1 Like

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:36am On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop your lies.

Allah is the arabic word

GOD is the English world.

Dieu is the french world.

Every language on earth have a name for God but your ignorance and the need to castigate another religion wont make you see or think clearly

So if God is the English word for allah, the author of Quran neglected to put it this way because of the shame you might encounter..

There is No God but God, Rather than putting it like this There is No God but Allah

1 Like

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by GOVERNMENT2: 12:37am On Feb 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Kindly please Explain The God author of Quran is talking about here, There is No God but Allah..
THERE IS NO god BUT ALLAH/GOD. THE SMALL LETTER god REPRESENT THE LESSER GODS LIKE AMADIOHA SANGO OGUN AND SO ON.

RECEIVE SENSE BRUH embarassed
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2021
mhmsadyq:

You jumped from no where to interfere in what that doesn't consign you...

According to a madman!

According to a madman In your family because you said to be surrounded by mad people
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:44am On Feb 27, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
THERE IS NO god BUT ALLAH/GOD. THE SMALL LETTER god REPRESENT THE LESSER GODS LIKE AMADIOHA SANGO OGUN AND SO ON.

RECEIVE SENSE BRUH embarassed

Let's see who need sense between you and I or you know more than allah the author of Quran?

Even your NL profile shows There is No God but Allah..

Who is that God the author of Quran is refering to?

1 Like

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by GOVERNMENT2: 12:53am On Feb 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Let's see who need sense between you and I or you know more than allah the author of Quran?

Even your NL profile shows There is No God but Allah..

Who is that God the author of Quran is refering to?
MONOTHEISM IS THE ACT OF WORSHIPING ONE GOD, THAT MESSAGE IS VERY CLEAR.

THERES NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ABU LAHAB, READ ABOUT HIM angry
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:57am On Feb 27, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
MONOTHEISM IS THE ACT OF WORSHIPING ONE GOD, THAT MESSAGE IS VERY CLEAR.

THERES NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ABU LAHAB, READ ABOUT HIM angry

So you want to take surat Abu Lahab run 4-40 from my question right? grin

Who is that God the author of Quran is refering to here? There is no God but Allah... Afterall I've shown you the verse from Quran where allah said There is No God but Allah still you are looking for escaping route, which kind slave are you?

2 Likes

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by Prince001(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

English version of the Quran has exposed your god allah and Islam, not necessarily I enrol into Islamic school...

Even your NL profile shows:

There is No God but Allah...

Since according to you God is English word for allah, you should put it this way then

There is No God but God...

Oh I get ur confusion now, they wrote it that way cos in English there's different kind of God but in Arabic Almighty God is one with writing Allah.
Which part u don't understand? I just shared Arabic bible with u that's include the mention of God as Allah all over it in Genesis. U are just arguing blindly without concrete evidence. English exposed nuttin negative about Islam rather it facilitates the deep understanding of Islam by English speakers that's why u see many western world citizen converting to Islam.
However with all what u said above I won't tell u Islam is better than xtianity cos that's a lame argument cos people are converting to xtianity too from Islam.
Lastly I believe in Jesus christ(pbuh) if I dont im not a Muslim!
I wish God Almighty guide us both to the right in jesus name I pray (Amen)
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2021
Prince001:

Oh I get ur confusion now, they wrote it that way cos in English there's different kind of God but in Arabic Almighty God is one with writing Allah.
Which part u don't understand? I just shared Arabic bible with u that's include the mention of God as Allah all over it in Genesis. U are just arguing blindly without concrete evidence. English exposed nuttin negative about Islam rather it facilitates the deep understanding of Islam by English speakers that's why u see many western world citizen converting to Islam.
However with all what u said above I won't tell u Islam is better than xtianity cos that's a lame argument cos people are converting to xtianity too from Islam.
Lastly I believe in Jesus christ(pbuh) if I dont im not a Muslim!
I wish God Almighty guide us both to the right in jesus name I pray (Amen)

You're the one totally confused because if the same allah is God in English, why should the author of Quran went ahead to said There is No God but Allah... ??

You said there are different kind of God or you mean gods?? Hope you can differentiate between the two?

I will shared a verse with you from your quran where allah said There is No God but Allah.. Why not explaining by telling us the God allah is refering to??

What of the evidences I shown from your NL. profile and Quran?? Is that not enough for you? See how English Quran has exposed your god allah

You have no choice than to believe in Jesus Christ because he's hightly honoured more than Muhammad in heaven and on earth

Point of correction, pray to God for his guidance over your life, I mean God of Abraham, Moses, Isaac and Jacob and NOT allah the god of Muhammad..

1 Like

Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by GOVERNMENT2: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So you want to take surat Abu Lahab run 4-40 from my question right? grin

Who is that God the author of Quran is refering to here? There is no God but Allah... Afterall I've shown you the verse from Quran where allah said There is No God but Allah still you are looking for escaping route, which kind slave are you?
SURELY, YOU KNOW NOTHING.
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by GOVERNMENT2: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You're the one totally confused because if the same allah is God in English, why should the author of Quran went ahead to said There is No God but Allah... ??

You said there are different kind of God or you mean gods?? Hope you can differentiate between the two?

I will shared a verse with you from your quran where allah said There is No God but Allah.. Why not explaining by telling us the God allah is refering to??

What of the evidences I shown from your NL. profile and Quran?? Is that not enough for you? See how English Quran has exposed your god allah

You have no choice than to believe in Jesus Christ because he's hightly honoured more than Muhammad in heaven and on earth

Point of correction, pray to God for his guidance over your life, I mean God of Abraham, Moses, Isaac and Jacob and NOT allah the god of Muhammad..
ABU LAHAB CREATE A NEW THREAD FOR THIS CONVERSATION
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by Prince001(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Lmao u are very funny. Don't u get it? There's no other God but Allah the same Allah d xtian in Arab country call!I even showed u Allah in bible but still arguing lol cos English refer to God in different manner.
Its Yea God of Abraham, God of Moses shall guide us to d right path.
Have u really really read quran at all. Abraham, Moses and so on are there. Ask urself where is the celebration of Muslim Ileya came from? That's from Moses. U only confused with language. All the prophet in Bible are all in quran. Seek for knowledge not faith! Cos only knowledge will set u free!!!!!
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by Oricha62(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

From your profile (Check from the picture below) which God is allah refering to??

God is Allah not god
Re: The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Oricha62:

God is Allah not god

How did you pass your exam in school, I asked you to tell the God ur allah is talking about here from the quranic verse below..

There is No God but me (allah)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan Is Knocking / Does Women’s Hijab Have To Be Black? / Two Pilgrims From Lagos And Kano Die In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.