Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo) (34389 Views)

Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC / Governor Ademola Adeleke Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer After State Duties-photo / President Buhari Appoints Lt-Col Y.M. Dodo As His New ADC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2021
You can never be my father's age! Buzu!
Resurrection212:
Mallam with brain cow insult his father age mates.

Werey what differentiate your professors in the north and me?
Re: Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo) by maimonides: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
gringrin:
Cursed be anyone who gets paid to rig elections in this country, force evil leadership on us and is getting paid to defend evil in the media.

May they use all the money they are being paid to treat incurable disease that doctors cannot diagnose.

May the money they are being paid be used to pay ransom to release their kidnapped relations, spouses, children and parents.

As for those who are killing and kidnapping people in the country, may they lost their lives through fire accident and may terrible disease and afflictions locate them to the point that they will not remember to think about killing anyone else but will only think about how to recover their health.

May this be their portion and that of their accomplices.

May Nigeria and it's citizens be free from every evil and triumph gloriously this year and beyond.

This is written and so shall it be....Amen.

Amen
Re: Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo) by Resurrection212: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
Then you are just an irresponsible as your father.I'm still wondering if you are a victim in your own world.
hybridblood07:
You can never be my father's age! Buzu!
Re: Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo) by holarmylekan(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
https:///F6sayQ81EnWCCvqcfCoZUF

A new movement that is ready to liberate Nigerians from the hands of bad leaders. Click the link below to join our WhatsApp group and learn more about the movement
Re: Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo) by pasol4real(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s new Aide-De-Camp (ADC), Lt. Col Yusuf Muktar Dodo, on Monday, officially resumed duties.

Lt. Col. Y M Dodo hails from Katsina Local Government Area of Katsina State.

The ADC also attends to the personal needs of the president and other matters regarding his functions as the commander-in-chief of the armed forces.

Officers who are to be nominated to be ADC to the President must be loyal, of high morale standard, impeccable character, courage, knowledgeable as well as high level of integrity.

NB: Not just any terrorist can be ADC
Sharap
What concerns buhari with all this qualities you mentioned. All buhari knows is if the person is Fulani or Hausa
Re: Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Lol. If only you know my dad, you won't spill trash. Old fool like you
Resurrection212:
Then you are just an irresponsible as your father.I'm still wondering if you are a victim in your own world.
Re: Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo) by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:01am On Feb 24, 2021
CalabarPikin:
The movie Johnny English comes to mind...

If Buhari ADC catch you. Lols
Re: Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo) by tit(f): 2:18am On Feb 24, 2021
CalabarPikin:
The movie Johnny English comes to mind...

He cannot escape it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Member Killed In Emohua, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics) / Politics Without Bitterness: Governor Udom Emmanuel Hugs Akpabio And Nsima Ekere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.