Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

The Real Money - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / The Real Money (522 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Money by Diamond077(f): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2021
I posted this with my wife account. Please take note.

Nigerian Youths, there is no shortcut in life, Life is a journey and a journey of thousands mile begins with a single step, the step here is always difficult to start. When you are on this journey called life you will encounter many challenges that will try to pull you down, distract you and even destroy you. Nothing good comes easy, God cursed the ground the day Adam and Eve disobeyed him, so if you think life will be fair to you the answer is NO. Many People go by this slogan " Life no balance ", life is a process that when you're on the right track your dreams will be your propelling fuel that keeps you going till you achieve success.
Today check our various media platforms, EFCC catches yahoo boys on daily basis, criminals, banditry, kidnapping, rapes cases, agitations etc. Imagines youths eating live fowls, drinking bloods, bathing in public places, rituals, eating human and animal dungs, all in the name of making money that won't stand test of time. Youths travelling out to hustle and finally end up in prison as a result of drugs, scams etc, many glorious destines have been cut short in Nigeria, Yet people are still doing more everyday. Young girls wants human hair of 500k they have seen older women putting on, Young boys wants to drive Benz of 50million they have seen men driving, is very good oh but when your sourcing for it illegally you're making a great mistake. You can have 20 million today, tomorrow you're broke. Please Time has it all.
Do you know the terms " Network Marketing " and " Multi Level Marketing ". Please use your phone or PC to google about it and check out the full meaning and potentials in it. I want you to remove the traditional mindset Nigerians have about Network Marketing. MLM is a leverage system which allows you to achieve those your dead dreams and vision without no much effort. The knowledge I had before about Network Marketing was very bad that whenever someone walks up to me and says our company recruits people for online business, that he's earning 20 million in a week, this and that I will first of all look down at his shoe, Lol, and will access his clothes you know, I will check everything about him and at the end of the day I will realise that I'm even better than that person. So I hate anything about Network Marketing then but today it's a different story, that which I was running from found me and gave me all round rest, yes I mean all round rest. Where will I start from now? OK. Let me start from MLM which is a leverage system. Who is a wealthy Man? This is a man that maintains his luxurious lifestyle for years probably lifetime without working for anyone, he has a system that earns him money while he's asleep and also when he's awake. Note this: if your money doesn't work for you, you will die working for money. Typical Example in Nigeria (A) the family of Late Obafemil Awolowo has a leverage system with Coca cola, when he was in power Coca cola company came to him to establish their company in Nigeria and ask him how much they will pay him for him to approve their company in Nigeria, he told them that he don't need the money, what he want is a leverage system that will make him and his generation earn money from one bottle of coke that will be sold in Nigeria, Today he's no more but his family can never be poor due to one bottle of coke you buy everyday his family receives #3 then times it with number of bottles been sold in a day, weeks, years that's the power of leverage. (B) Former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. For every MTN card you recharged he has his own percentage. (C)Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has his leverage system (D) The guy that brought Pure Bliss Biscuits into Nigeria, for every single pure bliss biscuits you buys, he has #25 shares. There are many of them. Salary can't give you Financial Freedom because before the Salary comes you have already calculated your expenses and debt to be settled. Except you decide to use your position as a salary earner to do otherwise. Nigerian see MLM as a waste of time, money and resources, though many of these Network Marketing company in Nigeria use their members untill they become useless. I will not call names please but I have the right one for you. 100% effective. Please this is for matured people. People that will comment scammers please this is not for you guys OK!.
Please note this: Is only a fool that keeps doing the same thing over and over again yet expects a different result. This 2021 Try something different and expect a different result.
“Poverty is not an accident. Like Slavery and Apartheid, poverty is not natural. It is man-made and it can be overcome and eradicated by the actions of human beings. Sometimes it falls on a generation to be great. YOU can be that great generation. Let your greatness blossom. WISDOM SAYS:
*Don't let the opinion of others stop you from living out your purpose. Remember, you had a purpose before anyone had an opinion.*
(1) Remove your traditional mindset about networking and follow the four simple guide I will give you.
Remember it's better to eat your bread with butter than to eat your bread with human excreta.
Achieve your dreams legal and have peace of mind than acquire wealths that won't stand the test of time. #Hushpuppy.
No rich man in the world made it through salary be wise.
You need people to survive, no man is an island.
Network Marketing is a business platform that gives equal privilege to people of different class to achieve there desired dreams without much struggling when you are on the right one. Because I have seen many MLM that has been a bondage to it's members, that's why people laugh at them, the way they dress, even their appearance are so funny and the person claims he earns millions in weeks etc. This has kept Nigerians doubting and losing interest in Network Marketing even me I lost interest in it then, until I travelled abroad in 2019. There I met an Igbo Man who was working as a Security Guard in the Company where i was working as a labourer. During one of our lunch break period he shared with me how things were difficult for him, mind you he earns 267k a month but he couldn't save a dime due to his family members in Nigeria always seek for his assistance and he wasn't able to acquire things of life he desired. One day, a man walked up to him at his duty post and gave him a card to call him on his free days. He did, he went to see the man and that was the turning point of his life.
Note, that's a white man, he introduced the Igbo man into this Great Network Marketing Company. The Igbo Man told me that it was like dream when his life changed automatically, then he said that every step the white told him to take, he took it and it brought the turn around in his life. He told me that he only introduced two of his friends into the system and duplicated them. As he was sharing this to me he showed me his flight ticket to Nigeria he has already booked and things he got for his family, I became weak. Immediately I begged him to give me the man contact, he did. Later during one of my free days, I met with the man, he opened my eyes on Network Marketing and he told me " Africans Most Especially Nigerians hope on their Government For Survival, They Are Always Complaining, Blaming Organizations, People For There Failures, Africans Loves Salary ". The White Man explained many things to me that changed my orientation towards Network Marketing. I joined the System, , I registered my friends that understood there purpose in life, I duplicated them and since then it has been a different story in our life's. After eight months I came back to Nigeria, Abuja. People around me are now saying that I did ritual, yahoo etc. At first my family members didn't believe it, when I showed them how it works but later, they all joined the system.
Note in Life, When you introduce a business to people, many will not join thinking it's a scam, some will join because of your integrity, some will join when the have seen your progress in life, some will join when you help them and some will still not join, they will be shouting Scam!! Scam!!
Please let's have a rethink on Network Marketing and embrace the opportunity. This company doesn't give you target rather your dream is your target. You doesn't work for anyone rather you work for yourself. Please check my signature my phone number is there and I will guide you with four basic principles that will help you excel in it.
Please this is not a Ponzi Scheme or Get rich quick but it's a sure way to be financially free when you're committed.
NOTE:
1) It's only a fool that keeps doing the same thing and expects a different result.
2) Remove your Traditional Mindset about Networking Marketing and follow the four simple guide I will give you.
3) Success will never lower it's standard to accommodate you, you have to raise your standard to achieve it.
4) In order to achieve something you've never achieved, you must be willing to do
what you've never done.
5) Being Poor is very simple. Just stay where you're and watch all opportunities pass you by. Yesterday you said tomorrow, tomorrow you will say next tomorrow.
6) When you become so afraid to invest into your future, wealth becomes so afraid of reaching you. You plant and you reap.
7) Most Poor People are the one's who claims to be too wise to invest into a system that works for others, the first thing that comes to their mind whenever opportunity pops up is SCAM.
cool Think Success, Think Big. You can't be poor without knowing.
9) Buy your future while it is still affordable, why settle for less when you can have more by daring to think.
10) A fruitful life is a result of right choices and right decision. Success has an address, please locate it, poverty reduces your dignity, TAKE ACTION NOW!.
To Me it's called Network Marketing.
To Church it's called Evangelism.
To Banker's its called Marketing.
To Media it's called Advertisement.
To Politician it's called Campaign.
No business or industries can survive without people, people are what every industries/business depends on.
JUST AS
Conductors/Drivers depends on Passengers.
School depends on Students.
Church depends on Members.
Bank's depends on Customers.
Mtn, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile and ntel depends on Customers.
Politician depends on Voters.
Market depends on Traders.
Traders depends on Customers.
Hospital depends Patient's.
Betting Companies depends on Stakers and so on.
All these mentioned above are formed by people, so ask yourself this deep question, Is there any business you can do that won't require people? NO. When I introduced Network Marketing to my friends then majority laughed at me even best friends, but today they are ashamed of themselves. You have to narrow your circle when you're close to your destiny, your association will either make you or break you. One poor man among Ten Millionaires will eventually become the eleventh millionaire, that is the power in association. Sacrifice is a price, for every rise there is a price.
So Please change your Mindset on Network Marketing especially this company I'll introduce to you, it has so many benefits that will change your life, for instance;
A) Company pays you 90% direct income when you introduce your friend.
B) The Company Currency is Dollar at a fixed rate of 490, 500.
C) Financial Freedom.
D) Self Employed.
E) Easy to access from part of the world.
F) Company will give you product. Please you don't need to sale the product. You will make use of it. And many more benefits.
There are series of testimonies from people that there life's turned around. If you're interested and you're in Abuja call my number for direction to our Head Office in Utako, Jabi. No chat please. Call: 09027979804 Then if you're not in Abuja I will advice you come down to Abuja and visit our Head Office in Nigeria.
Please only for matured mind.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entrance Into Year One In The Uk And Graduate In Just 3 Years / Autocad (2d& 3d) Peachtree Training / Can Anyone Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.