Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Is This Real? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This Real? (578 Views)

Is This Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real? by youngblaq: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2021
My sister, who is a nurse wants to relocate to either US or Canada. Well, she has few friend of hers who are in UK and US but she doesn't really understand so much how they managed to (she assume these her friends are not too generous with the information she thinks she need).

Although she understands that of the UK (according to her), but she doesn't like relocating over there. She had been to the US before in year 2012 for a particular training, but when she applied for visa again in '18 she got denied.

Now she texted me last night to inform me about an information she had. It is about a particular firm "Worldwide Healthstaff Solutions Limited". She wanted to know if I have heard of it before.

Well, I haven't, but I haven't heard of quite a lot of things, so I checked the website and the CEO's profile on LinkedIn, seems legit though...but I'm not giving a verdict yet.

Now I decided it may pay some dividend if I put this on the forum for enlightenment, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Real? by Seun(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Is this a style of marketing or sincere?

1 Like

Re: Is This Real? by justwise(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Seun:

This is exactly what its..i have seen this same material here before.
Re: Is This Real? by youngblaq: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2021
Seun:
Clearly not any form of ad boss.
The intention of the post is to make me get wise if possible. Perhaps people here have heard about or benefited from this firm - therefore; share how other interested people can also, if they don't mind of course.
Re: Is This Real? by edoairways: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2021
Seun:
Kind of though the intention is for clarification.

(1) (Reply)

Why Kofer Nassarawa Bridge Kano Is The Cleanest In Africa ? / Promoters Defraud Tourists Of N4m In Canadian Visa Scam / I Am Travelling To Onitsha Tomorrow By Road....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.