Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Don't Miss The All White Easter Boat Cruise This Easter Monday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don't Miss The All White Easter Boat Cruise This Easter Monday (479 Views)

Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar / Pictures From My First Boat Cruise Experience / The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Miss The All White Easter Boat Cruise This Easter Monday by AceWorldmusic: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
On Easter Monday 5th April 2021, only one event matters!

Ladies and Gentlemen are you ready to be a part of the coolest event this Easter? as

Alvindein Express Global proudly presents " The All White Easter Boat Cruise"

Let's cruise you in a royal way like never before on Easter Monday. Come relax, unwind and network in grand style.

Date : Easter Monday, 5th April 2020

Boarding pass
adult 25000
Couple 45000
Children 12500

Cruise takes off by 12 noon at Prest Cruise Waterfront Hotel
1c admiralty road off admiralty way lekki phase 1

Get onboard this cruise and enjoy creme de la creme of sumptuous meal,
Music, dance , comedy, photo sessions, drinks, games and many more .

For more info on reservations and participation please contact 08024693020, 08055433891

Limited Slots Available

No Mask no Entry as all Covid-19 protocols will be duely observed

This event is proudly proudly powered by Alvindein Express Global Ltd

The All White Easter Yatch Cruise! Dont miss it!!!

Re: Don't Miss The All White Easter Boat Cruise This Easter Monday by Cybercop2002: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
pls i wish to come but don't have money but can work for you on dat day or anyway you are doing any event free of charge just to have s taste of it ,it has been my fantasy am a teen sir 19 year i have a guarantor whom is my lovely and beautiful mom my number 09073027735 ,any job maybe cleaner,attendant or any job you have for me to be part of your working crew free

1 Like

Re: Don't Miss The All White Easter Boat Cruise This Easter Monday by Cybercop2002: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2021
Cybercop2002:
pls i wish to come but don't have money but can work for you on dat day or anyway you are doing any event free of charge just to have s taste of it ,it has been my fantasy am a teen sir 19 year i have a guarantor whom is my lovely and beautiful mom my number 09073027735 ,any job maybe cleaner,attendant or any job you have for me to be part of your working crew free
sir pls dont ignore mt post
Re: Don't Miss The All White Easter Boat Cruise This Easter Monday by faiqashraf25: 10:27pm On Feb 08
Royal Caribbean drinks packages are designed to enhance Royal Caribbean drinks packages your cruise experience by offering convenience, value, and variety. Whether you prefer alcoholic cocktails, premium coffees, or refreshing sodas.

(1) (Reply)

Supersonic Airliner Could Fly LA To Tokyo In Under Three Hours / Nigeria Man In USA Kills His Wife, Mother-in-law And Himself / B1/B2 Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.