Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Southeast Governors Wade Into Gov. Uzodinma, Okorocha's Feud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors Wade Into Gov. Uzodinma, Okorocha's Feud (271 Views)

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: / Uzodimma, Okorocha Feud: Senator Kalu Sues For Calm, Calls For Unity / Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast Governors Wade Into Gov. Uzodinma, Okorocha's Feud by OduduwaYoruba: 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
I am surprised at the quick response of the Southeast Governors on the Feud between Gov. Uzodinma and Okorocha for the seizure of illegally acquired real estate properties belonging to OKOROCHA'S Wife through court injunction.

The Question is, why are the Southeast Governors silent to the extra judicial killings happening in their domain most especially the recent face-off between the Nigeria Army, police and Eastern security Network ESN?
Re: Southeast Governors Wade Into Gov. Uzodinma, Okorocha's Feud by Monogamy: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2021
OduduwaYoruba:
I am surprised at the quick response of the Southeast Governors on the Feud between Gov. Uzodinma and Okorocha for the seizure of illegally acquired real estate properties belonging to OKOROCHA'S Wife through court injunction.

The Question is, why are the Southeast Governors silent to the extra judicial killings happening in their domain most especially the recent face-off between the Nigeria Army, police and Eastern security Network ESN?

SE governors are the first to proscribed Ipob in Nigeria, there existence is a threat to SE governors
Re: Southeast Governors Wade Into Gov. Uzodinma, Okorocha's Feud by Fahdiga(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
Okorocha must be jailed for life
Re: Southeast Governors Wade Into Gov. Uzodinma, Okorocha's Feud by Asgard13: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
Yoruba people and Igbo wahala .. walahi
Re: Southeast Governors Wade Into Gov. Uzodinma, Okorocha's Feud by OduduwaYoruba: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
Southeast Governors only care for their pockets and Families nothing more nothing less.

(1) (Reply)

Banditry: What We’re Witnessing Is Terrorism – Govs / NYDP Official Logo / UK COURT BEING PETITIONED TO DE-REGISTER NNAMDI KANU FROM IPOB LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.