Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,211 members, 7,849,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. (898 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos / Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by mekaboy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2011

WITH ALL THE BOMB BLASTING IN THE NORTH AND KILLING OF INNOCENT CITIZENS. I AM HAVING A RETHINK ABOUT VOTING ANY NORTHERNER.

YES PDP HAS BEEN LOOTING , BUT WE ARE ALIVE TO WITNESS IT. ITS CLEAR TO ME THAT THESE NORTHERNERS DON'T HAVE VALUE FOR HUMAN LIFE.

THE SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY.I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS COUNTRY WILL TURN INTO IN THE HANDS OF A NORTHERNER.

I AM NOT BEING ETHNOCENTRIC , BUT I AM JUST STATING THE FACT. WE WANT CHANGE, BUT KILLING INNOCENT CITIZENS, IS NOT THE TYPE OF CHANGE WE NEED ABEG.

AFTER ALL, ITS THE GOVERNOR THAT IMPACTS OUR LIFE DIRECTLY. MY OPINION, YOU CAN POST YOURS.

Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by violent(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2011
Your opinion stinks!
Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by tunnytox(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2011
@OP you are very shallow minded!
Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by seal777(m): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
I can spare you a visa to ivory coast, Start packing ur rags cos the opposite has started happening.
Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by Nicklee(m): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2011
Scum bag
Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by mekaboy(m): 12:12am On Apr 10, 2011

YOU MIGHT FROWN AT MY OPINION, BUT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE NORTH GOES BEYOND THE NORTH,  MAJOR SPONSORS OF TERRORISM FROM MOST ARAB COUNTRIES ARE FUNDING THESE ISLAMIC MILITANTS, SUPPLYING THEM WITH EXPLOSIVE, AND MOTIVATING THEM TO KILL INNOCENT CITIZENS, IN THE NAME OF FIGHTING TO MAKE NIGERIA A MUSLIM NATION .

THESE EXTREMISTS  ARE NOT JUST NIGERIANS, BUT TERRORIST FROM OTHER ARAB COUNTRIES. WHEN  WE FINALLY HAVE A NORTHERN MUSLIM PRESIDENT. WHAT WILL BECOME OF NIGERIAN ?

Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by Nicklee(m): 12:15am On Apr 10, 2011
Do you have proof? If yes, show it. If no, then shut up. You can't just come in here and spew hatred without some proof. By the way, didn't bombing start in the Niger Delta? Did anyone accuse western nations of supplying arms to those militants? What are you really talking about? By the way, I am from the SE and I think your post is an insult to our collective sensibility as a people.
Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by Kobojunkie: 12:21am On Apr 10, 2011
Notice how the bigots are coming out in drones and in the open these days to declare their side?? grin grin grin grin
Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by mekaboy(m): 12:29am On Apr 10, 2011

LOL , IF I WE HAVE A DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT, WHICH I BELIEVE WE DO, THEN EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO HIS OR HER OPINION. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE COLLECTIVE SENSITIVITY OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT OF A PEOPLE.

THE BOMBING IN NIGER DELTA HAD A PURPOSE, TO FORCE THE GOVT TO PROVIDE A PERCENTAGE OF THE OIL PROCEEDS TO DEVELOP THE AREA WHERE THE OIL WAS EXTRACTED FROM.

THE BOMBING IN INEC OFFICE , KILLING INNOCENT YOUTH COPPERS, WHAT IS THE AIM ?  IT IS ONLY IN PLACES LIKE IRAQ THAT PEOPLE CARRY BOMB AND DESTROY THE LIFE OF INNOCENT CITIZENS FOR NO CAUSE.

I DON'T HATE ANYONE BUT HATE THE ACTIONS .  

YOU NEED PROVE,  WHEN THE CONTAINER OF EXPLOSIVES WHERE DISCOVERED IN OUR PORT, WAS IT NOT FROM THE ARAB WORLD?  WE HAVE NOT HEARD MUCH ABOUT THE END RESULT OF THE INVESTIGATION. BUT I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THE EXPLOSIVES USED BY THESE EXTREMISTS ARE LINKED TO THE SAME SOURCE OF THE CONTAINER SEIZED AT THE PORT.

Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by koruji(m): 12:32am On Apr 10, 2011
Pray tell me who has been in charge of our affairs all these 12 years during which these unheard events started and began to go from bad to worse? It did not start today, and is going to keep getting worse the longer we keep rewarding PDP's incompetence.

If Buhari or Ribadu gets to Aso Rock and cannot take the bull by the horn to eradicate this lawlessness then they should plan on one term!!! We'll keep changing them until we find somebody competent - simple as ABC and the beauty of democracy.

mekaboy:

YOU MIGHT FROWN AT MY OPINION, BUT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE NORTH GOES BEYOND THE NORTH,  MAJOR SPONSORS OF TERRORISM FROM MOST ARAB COUNTRIES ARE FUNDING THESE ISLAMIC MILITANTS, SUPPLYING THEM WITH EXPLOSIVE, AND MOTIVATING THEM TO KILL INNOCENT CITIZENS, IN THE NAME OF FIGHTING TO MAKE NIGERIA A MUSLIM NATION .

THESE EXTREMISTS  ARE NOT JUST NIGERIANS, BUT TERRORIST FROM OTHER ARAB COUNTRIES. WHEN  WE FINALLY HAVE A NORTHERN MUSLIM PRESIDENT. WHAT WILL BECOME OF NIGERIAN ?

Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by MeGaStReEt: 12:41am On Apr 10, 2011
I smile in Goodluck
Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by mekaboy(m): 12:50am On Apr 10, 2011

@KORUJI, AND YOU THINK THEY CAN TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN ? BUHARI IS AN HONEST MAN, NO DOUBT , BUT MY QUESTION IS, IF THIS HONEST MAN SAYS **ABACHA DID NOT STEAL*** I WONDER WHAT HE WOULD CONSIDER STEALING.

RIBADU, WAS SIMPLY CARRYING OUT AN ASSIGNMENT BY OBJ, HE CLAIMED TINUBU WAS A THIEF, NOW HE IS UNDER THE THEIVES UMBRELLA.

WHICH OTHER PART OF NIGERIAN, REJOICED AT THE ***BOMBING OF WORLD TRADE CENTER****? WHERE THOUSAND OF LIVES AND PROPERTY WHERE LOST ?    IS IT NOT THIS SAME NORTHERNERS ? HOW AN THEY REJOICE AT SUCH AN INCIDENT ? YOU MIGHT ALSO NEED PROVE, ASK CNN.

NIGERIA DOES NOT BELONG TO ANY TRIBE, AND I BELIEVE THAT THE MAIN INTENTION BEHIND THE NORTHERN CANDIDATES , IS THAT POWER BELONGS TO THEM AND THEY WILL FIGHT TO WIN IT BACK .

I BELIEVE THAT THE TRUE CHANGE WOULD HAVE COME THROUGH CHRIS OKOTIE OR PATH UTOMI, BUT SINCE THEY ARE NOT GETTING THERE.  I,LL RATHER HAVE A ONE NIGERIA GOVT, THAN A GOVERNMENT THAT BELIEVES THEY COUNTRY BELONGS TO THEIR TRIBE.

Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by koruji(m): 1:08am On Apr 10, 2011
I think you are too fixated on the candidates themselves, whereas they are really agents of the powers that be inside their parties. You must look at the parties and what they stand for. One thing is clear to me. Any arguments in support of PDP is similar to asking the military to come back - simply because we are always afraid to confront the issues before us. PDP needs the punishment of losing all around - it would be good for Nigeria and, depending on what they learn from it, for PDP itself.

On that basis I really believe that ACN and Ribadu provide the best combination for Nigeria at this point.

With or without GEJ PDP is just wrong - that's one. But what about GEJ himself. The last one year has shown us his style of leadership, and I am telling you it is not what Nigeria needs at the present - the man is good-hearted no doubt. OBJ was President for 8 years and yet the issue of Sharia took root - so it is not about the candidate's region. It is about three things:

1. Party platform and the precedence they have set : - PDP has failed for 12 years despite rosy economic conditions; ACN has done a good job in the states under its control; CPC has no precedence == Winner - ACN.
2. Candidate: GEJ has been okay but not great in the last one year; Buhari's previous coming and service under Abacha has a lot of questions; Ribadu was exemplary and hungry for change under very difficult circumstances == Winner - Ribadu
3. Nigerian people: We basically gave the key(s) to Aso Rock to both OBJ and Yar'adua/GEJ and slept off - and they disappointed us. What we must do inthe next dispensation is stay on the tail of the legislators, governors and the president NO MATTER WHO WINs (though we hope for someone with a vision) that they will dream of Nigerians and not their ego in when they sleep, and be eager to report progress to us when they are awake. We must hold them to an AGENDA of CHANGE.

That is my bit.

mekaboy:

@KORUJI, AND YOU THINK THEY CAN TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN ? BUHARI IS AN HONEST MAN, NO DOUBT , BUT MY QUESTION IS, IF THIS HONEST MAN SAYS **ABACHA DID NOT STEAL*** I WONDER WHAT HE WOULD CONSIDER STEALING.

RIBADU, WAS SIMPLY CARRYING OUT AN ASSIGNMENT BY OBJ, HE CLAIMED TINUBU WAS A THIEF, NOW HE IS UNDER THE THEIVES UMBRELLA.

WHICH OTHER PART OF NIGERIAN, REJOICED AT THE ***BOMBING OF WORLD TRADE CENTER****? WHERE THOUSAND OF LIVES AND PROPERTY WHERE LOST ?    IS IT NOT THIS SAME NORTHERNERS ? HOW AN THEY REJOICE AT SUCH AN INCIDENT ? YOU MIGHT ALSO NEED PROVE, ASK CNN.

NIGERIA DOES NOT BELONG TO ANY TRIBE, AND I BELIEVE THAT THE MAIN INTENTION BEHIND THE NORTHERN CANDIDATES , IS THAT POWER BELONGS TO THEM AND THEY WILL FIGHT TO WIN IT BACK .

I BELIEVE THAT THE TRUE CHANGE WOULD HAVE COME THROUGH CHRIS OKOTIE OR PATH UTOMI, BUT SINCE THEY ARE NOT GETTING THERE.  I,LL RATHER HAVE A ONE NIGERIA GOVT, THAN A GOVERNMENT THAT BELIEVES THEY COUNTRY BELONGS TO THEIR TRIBE.

Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by Beaf: 1:28am On Apr 10, 2011
koruji:

I think you are too fixated on the candidates themselves, whereas they are really agents of the powers that be inside their parties. You must look at the parties and what they stand for. One thing is clear to me. Any arguments in support of PDP is similar to asking the military to come back - simply because we are always afraid to confront the issues before us. PDP needs the punishment of losing all around - it would be good for Nigeria and, depending on what they learn from it, for PDP itself.

On that basis I really believe that ACN and Ribadu provide the best combination for Nigeria at this point.

With or without GEJ PDP is just wrong - that's one. But what about GEJ himself. The last one year has shown us his style of leadership, and I am telling you it is not what Nigeria needs at the present - the man is good-hearted no doubt. OBJ was President for 8 years and yet the issue of Sharia took root - so it is not about the candidate's region. It is about three things:

1. Party platform and the precedence they have set : - PDP has failed for 12 years despite rosy economic conditions; ACN has done a good job in the states under its control; CPC has no precedence == Winner - ACN.
2. Candidate: GEJ has been okay but not great in the last one year; Buhari's previous coming and service under Abacha has a lot of questions; Ribadu was exemplary and hungry for change under very difficult circumstances == Winner - Ribadu
3. Nigerian people: We basically gave the key(s) to Aso Rock to both OBJ and Yar'adua/GEJ and slept off - and they disappointed us. What we must do inthe next dispensation is stay on the tail of the legislators, governors and the president NO MATTER WHO WINs (though we hope for someone with a vision) that they will dream of Nigerians and not their ego in when they sleep, and be eager to report progress to us when they are awake. We must hold them to an AGENDA of CHANGE.

That is my bit.

Parties in Nigeria stand for nothing. They have no ideologies and are merely primitive interest groups (the main interest being Abuja's oil money).
The lens gets crooked the moment we make the mistake of looking at party affiliation to determine leadership.

The agenda for change is hollow. Change to what? And whose agenda is it?
Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by Adanora: 7:01am On Apr 10, 2011
@poster.Its true. I support u. Dis Northerners are evil, senseless, heartless, brutal, talibans, illiterates, wicked idiots. Why shld i vote 4 useless people dat like shedin blood. We need Fresh Air not Blood Rain
Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by dayokanu(m): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2011
Was it the Northerners that are responsible for the violence in Delta and Bayelsa states?
Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by jmaine: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2011
[size=20pt]None of the offer placed on this thread by the OP is good enough and definitely not a choice to consider [/size]
Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2011
Beaf:

Parties in Nigeria stand for nothing. They have no ideologies and are merely primitive interest groups (the main interest being Abuja's oil money).
The lens gets crooked the moment we make the mistake of looking at party affiliation to determine leadership.

The agenda for change is hollow. Change to what? And whose agenda is it?

do i sense another flip flop coming

shall we see the reinvention of okah as a hero? cheesy cheesy
Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by texazzpete(m): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2011
mekaboy:

THE BOMBING IN NIGER DELTA HAD A PURPOSE, TO FORCE THE GOVT TO PROVIDE A PERCENTAGE OF THE OIL PROCEEDS TO DEVELOP THE AREA WHERE THE OIL WAS EXTRACTED FROM.

THE BOMBING IN INEC OFFICE , KILLING INNOCENT YOUTH COPPERS, WHAT IS THE AIM ?  IT IS ONLY IN PLACES LIKE IRAQ THAT PEOPLE CARRY BOMB AND DESTROY THE LIFE OF INNOCENT CITIZENS FOR NO CAUSE.

You brainless ethnic bigot! So the people killed by MEND in the Niger Delta weren't innocent abi? The civillians and millitary personnel slaughtered during MEND's atlas cove attack, were they any less innocent that the Corps members killed? The 9 policemen Soboma George's people blew up in their police station, what crime were they guilty of? The 7 people slain on New Year's eve 2009 by Ateke Tom's fighters, were they not innocent too?

Why are you not complaining about the Niger Delta then?

Your solution to this issue is even senseless sef. In the past couple of months we have seen death and murder in Jos, Bauchi etc. Your so-called 'Fresh Air' man has done nothing to quell this. Under the PDP administration, AL Qaeda and Boko Haram have blossomed in Nigeria. Now you want to retain this same inept leadership?
Re: I,ll Rather Vote Pdp For Peaceful Looting, Than Bloody Change. by mekaboy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2011

DURING MEND WE KNEW WHAT THEY WERE FIGHTING FOR, IN THIS SENSLESS, BOMBING, WHAT ARE THEY FIGHTING FOR? TO RULE NIGERIA BY FORCE?

(1) (Reply)

Cpc Nasarawa West Senatorial Candidate Arrested In Keffi. / Cpc 2015 - Party Searches For A New Presidential Candidate To Defeat Gej / No More Pdp Govs In North? Can We Safely Assume?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.