Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

List Of Genuine Export Deal For The Month Of March 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Genuine Export Deal For The Month Of March 2021 (168 Views)

Primera MFB Closes From 20th Of February To 1st Of March For Election / Charcoal Export Deal Available / Looking For Genuine Export Brokerage Products/seminars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Genuine Export Deal For The Month Of March 2021 by ceeboymuhammed(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
There is always an export deal available for anyone who wants to export from Nigeria.
There is always a client for you out there.

Do you have a fully registered company, are you a licensed exporter?

Do you have the finance to export at least a container of a commodity?

I can give you deals and follow you till you execute the deal successfully.

Below are a sample of available deals...

1. Dear Sir,

We are looking for Charcoal, Ayin (Smokeless / Odorless/
White ash/ No sparks / Long burning time
Burning time 5-6 hours); BBQ( Smokeless / odorless /
white ash
Burning time 3-4 hours); and Restaurant (Smokeless /
Odorless / White ash/ No sparks/ Long Burning time
Burning time 4-5 hours) grades and Ecobriquettes
(Ignition: 20-25min
Burn Time: 3hrs, Smoke: Minor, for the first 5min).
FOB Dublin, Ireland.

2. Dear Sir,

We are looking for the following;
Charcoal
Maize
Rice
Groundnuts
Soybeans
Firewood
Hardwood Timber Logs
Buyers should be ready to pay and collect from Mufumbwe, Northwestern province in Zambia

Others include:
1. Yam in Canada
2. Jumbo bags in Vietnam
3. Charcoal in UAE and South Africa
4. Corper wire in Guangzhou China
5. Pet bottle in Portugal and India
6. Scrap Iron in Pakistan
7. Medical waste in Pakistan.

Contact me now to get full details and initiate any of these deals...

What are your guarantees if you are interested?

All listed commodities are needed according to your capacity.

Our deals are per contract basis.

We will follow up from inspection till the deal is closed.

My company is willing to give you a legal undertaking with a post-dated cheque that if the company doesn't pay our company will pay you.

If you to learn more, contact me on via the number below on my signature let's moveeee...
Re: List Of Genuine Export Deal For The Month Of March 2021 by elmiliano: 12:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Hi, I represent Afriwidest Mulltiservices Limiited. We have recently opened up shop as a charcoal and plastic exporter in Nigeria with an export license from NEPC. We are currently seeking clients and we'd be very appreciative of your efforts, should you decide to go into business with us. You can reach us via email: afriwidest@gmail.com;

(1) (Reply)

Need A Paypal Account For Your Business? / Business Branding / Access Bank Unveils Swiftpay To Boost Digital Payments For Smes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.