Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams (26829 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored against 170 DIFFERENT teams in his career. / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams by Greenback: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/cristiano-ronaldo-nigerian-fans-hail-ororo-for-spectacular-eufa-cup-final/amp/

But i think the Ororo started from his Ballon d'or wins to be honest....

Or - Or... and one HOTORO fool somewhere decided to turn it to ORORO undecided

Plan failed yakata... baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa on that Mumu thread grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams by Ayo2004: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2021
FuckThaMod:

All top six seria a teams have better midfield
Keep deceiving yourselves,so milan and lazio have better midfielders than juventus abi,u must be a joker
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams by ddippset(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Then messi is not the best goal scorer in la liga as well..that award goes to Ronaldo cos he averaged one goal per game , something messi cant do
Agreed Messi is not the BEST goal scorer in La Liga.

So we now agree that Messi is the best goal scorer in history?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams by ThierryJay: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2021
ddippset:
Just leave beverlyjean and fuckdamods alone.

They have their heads tucked soo deep into Ronldo's Assssss that they are good friends with his digestive system.

There is no excuse in the world or beyond to justify why Ronaldo would still have the same number of goals from open play despite having played 145 games more!

One hundred and forty five.

Let them continue grasping at straws and putting up shameless arguments.

Lol, we know. We just need to keep reiterating the true picture so that people who are not aware are not swayed by their deceptive comments.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams by ThierryJay: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2021
Beverlyjean:

But still no footballer in history of the game including Messi and pele has more outside the box goals than Ronaldo

Did u see his 2nd goal last night ...I hv never seen that type of goal in my life...struck a ferocious shot frm 30 yards angled around the left side of the field , the goalie punched it towards Ramsey that was in the left side of the six yard box and Ramsey dint even trap it but rebounded it as a cross to the far post and super Ronaldo nodded it...how he ran diagonally after hitting the ball to nodding it was inexplicable

That's a big lie. Messi has scored way more outside the box goals than CR (including and excluding direct free kicks). I don't know about Pele as I haven't watched all his goals.

https://www.messivsronaldo.app/detailed-stats/outside-box-goals/

Do you see how most of you CR fans assumptions are always based on lies? You just bring up assertions without actual verification, and forming GOAT lori iro.

Meanwhile, at the end of the day, his goal you mentioned is still just a regular header. Regular cross and nod. Truly, he showed desire to carry on running to power in the header after the blocked shot but that's just about as good as it gets. Nothing spectacular at all.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams by FuckThaMod: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2021
[s]
ddippset:
1.Insinuating that Ronaldinho carried Messi while no one carried Ronaldo, is the reason why Ronaldo has played 145 extra games yet having the same number of open play goals as Messi; is the world's most terrible and pathetic excuse.

2. The quote "players don't start playing at the same time" as excuse for Ronaldo having played a whooping 145 games more than Messi yet having the same number of open play goals is the world's second most miserable and pathetic excuse.

You are simply shameless to say the least coming up with such defences.

I mean 145 games more shocked shocked

Just stfu punk
[/s]
I'm not insinuating anything.. I'm saying you're just daft. No one cares about the number of games played more than the other. It's simply a stupid logic by you lame fans.. Messi can decide to retire tommorow and it's no one's fault CR7 keeps playing more games, it's no one's fault CR7 always went further in champions league while messi bottles. Rooney retired before Ibrahimovic and does that make rooney better because he played lesser games. Unless you retãrds makes sure messi plays those extra 145 games even at age 50 then shove your lame excuses up your stinky ass.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams by ddippset(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2021
FuckThaMod:
[s][/s]
[s]I'm not insinuating anything.. I'm saying you're just daft. No one cares about the number of games played more than the other. It's simply a stupid logic by you lame fans.. Messi can decide to retire tommorow and it's no one's fault CR7 keeps playing more games, it's no one's fault CR7 always went further in champions league while messi bottles. Rooney retired before Ibrahimovic and does that make rooney better because he played lesser games. Unless you retãrds makes sure messi plays those extra 145 games even at age 50 then shove your lame excuses up your stinky ass.[/s]
This thing is common sense na.

Ronaldo is the HIGHEST goal scorer Fact.

Nobody can take that. Messi might never catch him. Fact.

But every sensible person (not you of course) would agree that based on the numbers of games both have played, Messi is clearly clearly clearly a superior and better goal getter.

The numbers don't lie.

Same goals, with 145 games apart!

Numbers never lie son. grin

Based on the stats before us,;

Ronaldo is the higher scorer.
Messi is the better scorer.

These adjectives are self explanatory.

So take it easy and have sense son.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams by Beverlyjean(f): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2021
ddippset:
Agreed Messi is not the BEST goal scorer in La Liga.

So we now agree that Messi is the best goal scorer in history?

Messi is not the best goal scorer in history...that record is for Ronaldo...but u messi fans are so foolish that u guys wanna change the narrative.... when they listed messi as the highest goal scorer in la liga history, no Ronaldo fan challenged it even tho we know Ronaldo had a better goal ratio but the recognised record is top scorer...but u bitter messi fans will challenge Ronaldo's record as highest goal scorer in history by talking about goal ratio ...that is a dumb thing to do... or do u think shearer has a better goal ratio in the English league than Henry...but no one talks about the ratio ...the world will always recognise shearer as the top scorer...u messi fans are the most bitter fans on earth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams by ddippset(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Beverlyjean:

[s]Messi is not the best goal scorer in history...that record is for Ronaldo...but u messi fans are so foolish that u guys wanna change the narrative.... when they listed messi as the highest goal scorer in la liga history, no Ronaldo fan challenged it even tho we know Ronaldo had a better goal ratio but the recognised record is top scorer...but u bitter messi fans will challenge Ronaldo's record as highest goal scorer in history by talking about goal ratio ...that is a dumb thing to do... or do u think shearer has a better goal ratio in the English league than Henry...but no one talks about the ratio ...the world will always recognise shearer as the top scorer...u messi fans are the most bitter fans on earth[/s]
Just use your head.

You would understand me better if you would only use your head.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams by Beverlyjean(f): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
ddippset:
Just use your head.

You would understand me better if you would only use your head.

At least I hv a head...ur own is missing...uv been thoroughly schooled...I'm done with u...go and sin no more
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams by ddippset(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Beverlyjean:

At least I hv a head...ur own is missing...uv been thoroughly schooled...I'm done with u...go and sin no more
Head? Did you say you have a Head?

The only head you have is the one you give daily. grin

145 games more! 145!!

Let that sink and then
continue in your delusions of grandeur.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal / Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies / Ronaldo's Interview: Man United Will React After Facts Have Been Established

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.