Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Meet Oloko The Man That Controls The Internet - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Meet Oloko The Man That Controls The Internet (533 Views)

Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight / Simple History Of The Internet / Blockchain Technology: Is It Really The Future Of The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Oloko The Man That Controls The Internet by Redcarpet2011: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Tayo Oloko is the Most Powerful Person on Planet Earth. He is so powerful that from his office in 18 Council Crescent, Unilag Estate, Magodo - Iseri, Berger, Lagos Nigeria he controls All Social media Sites and All Social media site owners and staff around the World. Olokos reign started in 2015 when he permanently conquered an America social media site. Oloko conquered that site to such a degree there is rumour that the sites name will be changed to Tayo Oloko. The owner of that site thinks Tayo Oloko morning, noon and night. After conquering all social media Tayo Oloko then went on to Conquer a Search Engine Site. The search engine did all it could do to stifle Olokos Genius. Oloko then had to report to the Governing body of American internet sites that that Search Engine site was a house of cards full of lies, crap and perhaps racism,just a crappy organization that interfered and tried to control people using Satanic, diabolical means users of it's Apps and site. So Oloko conquered that search engine, it is so bad that the search engine site cannot leave OLOKO alone always watching Olokos every move like a man watching a Womans massive ass, Yansh, Nyash, Nyansh ikebe, Bakassi, whatever a woman's booty is called in your language. Oloko is the undisputed Heavy Weight Champion of the Internet. He has Conquered All. And He will Conquer All.

Re: Meet Oloko The Man That Controls The Internet by Deasegun19(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
is there a meaning to what I've just read?

1 Like

Re: Meet Oloko The Man That Controls The Internet by TDonald: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
Many are mad : OP is their leader

2 Likes

Re: Meet Oloko The Man That Controls The Internet by sunshineV(f): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
smellysperm come fess
Re: Meet Oloko The Man That Controls The Internet by Asianjollof007: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ori bobo yi ti daru
Re: Meet Oloko The Man That Controls The Internet by obalala: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2021
Oloko needs a therapist ���
Re: Meet Oloko The Man That Controls The Internet by Rexraph18(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
Deasegun19:

Am more confused as to why I read it to the end..
Re: Meet Oloko The Man That Controls The Internet by wwwmaster: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pass the weed, bro.
Re: Meet Oloko The Man That Controls The Internet by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
Deasegun19:

I was just thinking that

Re: Meet Oloko The Man That Controls The Internet by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
sunshineV:
smellysperm come fess
I'm here bro.. just called the management of yaba left
they're on their way with chaingrin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD China Phones, Cloned, Etc (cheap):From As Low As 15K SOLD SOLD / .. / Jabra, Bang&olufsen And Sony True Wireless Earphones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.