Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ondo State Poor In Midst Of Plenty – AfDB President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Poor In Midst Of Plenty – AfDB President (1190 Views)

Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / Adesina To Step Aside As AfDB President For Fresh Probe / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Poor In Midst Of Plenty – AfDB President by Efewestern: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2021
Never knew Ondo state has gas deposits, I know of bitumen and crude oil but not gas.

What happened to Ondo state? During the early 20's and 30's the state was leading in palm oil production, that was when palm oil trade funded the Nigerian economy.

It was during that time that the Urhobos migrated heavily to the Ikale part to exploit the palm oil business.

Crude oil made us all lazy, we abandoned agriculture, killed all companies and started importing everything.

Then we wonder why poverty level kept on increasing.
Re: Ondo State Poor In Midst Of Plenty – AfDB President by Iamgrey5(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Heaven will bear me witness that I've never used bigoted words when commenting here. most of those tribalistic comments attributed to me are not from my moniker. some one is using my parody account to tarnish my good reputation
You are just bringing curses on your head with this comment.
Re: Ondo State Poor In Midst Of Plenty – AfDB President by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Abia state I agree is doing much better that's why Adesina concentrated on the poverty ridden nature of ondo...state.
Abia is way ahead of ondo....Kudos to Adeshina for be blunt.
Re: Ondo State Poor In Midst Of Plenty – AfDB President by ogododo: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: Ondo State Poor In Midst Of Plenty – AfDB President by Rossnitti: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
niyisky:
Intelligent Nigerians are not at helm of affairs. What we have are half baked quack leaders. However, the need for restructuring cannot be overemphasized.

It's not about intelligence abeg.

What intelligence do you need to know you should invest in your natural resources?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results / To Ooni Alafin And The 28 Ojogbons. / Immigration Officers At MMA Extorting Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.