Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Wish To Migrate To Norway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Wish To Migrate To Norway (2849 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Migrate To Norway by Jamesrock(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hi guys.
So I will be starting my Msc Program in a Nigerian university this year and I wish to migrate to another country for greener pastures after Msc.
Currently , I run a small business which involve buying and selling of goods. So it’s my desire to move away from this country as things seems not to be getting any better here. I need a situation where I can run my business and start my family in Norway (or any other country with improved system)
- I did not choose Canada Cos of the level are which Nigerians are moving to the place. I hate too much competition biko.

...So is it possible to move to Norway after my Msc
... is it also possible to run my SME’s there

Pls if you’re in Norway or you have an candid advice, pls drop. I want to learn....
Note: I’m not yet married.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by Mozino007(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
Bro in anything you do avoid those watsapp guys oo...E get Y......Norway is an island n fishing is the major hustling there apart from IT related jobs......Wishing u best bruv!.

7 Likes

Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by Leo4: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
Same with me, wishing to relocate there too, most of the university there, if not all is tuition free, but various admission and application will start by the ending of this year, but however, if anybody has any useful info can shear too
Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by Jamesrock(m): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2021
Mozino007:
Bro in anything you do avoid those watsapp guys oo...E get Y......Norway is an island n fishing is the major hustling there apart from IT related jobs......Wishing u best bruv!.

Okay, so what do you advise Cos staying in this country is not a good option though
Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by Lexusgs430: 2:36am On Feb 24, 2021
Jamesrock:

Okay

Norway? No way to Norway ó....... cheesy
Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by Jamesrock(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Norway? No way to Norway ó....... cheesy

Your burukutu don Dey shark you ba�
Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by Lexusgs430: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jamesrock:

Your burukutu don Dey shark you ba�

Nah pito...... grin
Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by babakb: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2021
Jamesrock:
Hi guys.
So I will be starting my Msc Program in a Nigerian university this year and I wish to migrate to another country for greener pastures after Msc.
Currently , I run a small business which involve buying and selling of goods. So it’s my desire to move away from this country as things seems not to be getting any better here. I need a situation where I can run my business and start my family in Norway (or any other country with improved system)
- I did not choose Canada Cos of the level are which Nigerians are moving to the place. I hate too much competition biko.

...So is it possible to move to Norway after my Msc
... is it also possible to run my SME’s there

Pls if you’re in Norway or you have an candid advice, pls drop. I want to learn....
Note: I’m not yet married.

The only way you can immigrate to Norway now is through marriage, if you genuinely marry their Citizen you would be granted permanent residence for 5 years then Citizenship.

The reason why people are opting for Canada is because of its ease and transparency if you meet the requirements, it's people like myself that are struggling in the Canada immigration programs because of my age, I'm 37 years grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Proof of funds and living cost is high in Norway, just save up and follow up the process on their official site (migration).
Be careful some agents may want to milk you.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by waploger(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Proof of funds and living cost is high in Norway, just save up and follow up the process on their official site (migration).
Be careful some agents may want to milk you.

boss Abeg mention me for dead thread
Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
waploger:

boss Abeg mention me for dead thread
Done

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by waploger(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Done
thanks
Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by Jamesrock(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
babakb:

The only way you can immigrate to Norway now is through marriage, if you genuinely marry their Citizen you would be granted permanent residence for 5 years then Citizenship.

The reason why people are opting for Canada is because of its ease and transparency if you meet the requirements, it's people like myself that are struggling in the Canada immigration programs because of my age, I'm 37 years grin grin grin

Omo!!! But bros to jam their babe no go easy ooo; what if nah through academics
Anyways, thanks for the knowledge
Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by babakb: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2021
Jamesrock:

Omo!!! But bros to jam their babe no go easy ooo; what if nah through academics
Anyways, thanks for the knowledge

It's possible through Academics, that is after your studies there, you get a job and process temporary residence, but you have to become very fluent in Norwegian to have any chance of securing a job...
Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by Jamesrock(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
babakb:

It's possible through Academics, that is after your studies there, you get a job and process temporary residence, but you have to become very fluent in Norwegian to have any chance of securing a job...

Omo!! Nah him be say the country hard to enter... I actually intend running a supply business and with the look of things, it’s not possible
Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by babakb: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jamesrock:

Omo!! Nah him be say the country hard to enter... I actually intend running a supply business and with the look of things, it’s not possible

Of course, all shenghen countries are very hard to enter, because you can you residence permit to travel to other 27 Shengen countries without restrictions.
Re: I Wish To Migrate To Norway by Jamesrock(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
babakb:

Of course, all shenghen countries are very hard to enter, because you can you residence permit to travel to other 27 Shengen countries without restrictions.

Nah to pursue schenghen visa because that??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. / Switzerland Visa Requirements! / Nigerians Living In Netherlands (holland) How Is Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.