Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. (1246 Views)

Policemen Disarmed By Gunmen Cry Out Over Prolonged Detention / My 18 Hours Encounter With Fulani Kidnappers On My Way To Warri Friday 19th 2021 / Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. by MayorofLagos(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
Re: Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Our time of redemption has come,
Time to come out 'Egypt'
But my people have learned to love their bondage, so they pretend not to know what time it is,
Re: Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. by GamalNasser: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Na wa oo..what has this country become under Buhari?
Re: Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
Omo see command. I love this.
Re: Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. by 143WaZoBia: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hmm
Re: Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. by Trimjos: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
This is scripted
Re: Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. by GOVERNMENT2: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin

STORY
Re: Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. by istina: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
It looks like nollywood
Re: Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. by CobraAnambra: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
fulani are following flies to the grave.

-cobra
Re: Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. by Mayng01(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmmm! There is danger ahead
Re: Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. by backnbeta(f): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Start using everything you have to defend yourselves and protect your territories undecided
Re: Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. by DennisEche(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
IN YOUR DREAM
Re: Encounter With Fulani And A Yoruba Priest. Fulani Disarmed. by WhiteGoldz: 6:07am On Feb 25, 2021
Herbalist dey drive camry big daddy. Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari : He Is Not Smart At All. Punch Newspaper / Notorious Militant, Sea Pirates Gang Leader MK Gunned Down By Sea Dragons In Del / Angry Mob Parade Couple N@ked In Nnewi For Allegedly Stealing And Selling Childr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.