Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS (4256 Views)

Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) / Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by nairafame2: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
30BG front man, Davido went to the apartment her lived for 12 years in Atlanta Georgia.

Davido revealed this on his Social media platforms today with pictures.

He wrote;
Damn I went to my old apartments where I used to live 12 years ago with Sina and B red!!! As hard as it is to believe .. we had no money .. no support just us and a dream !! 12 years later ! We millions in ! Road to a billion �!!! We thank God !! Never stop believing !!

See the photos of the apartment below
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/02/davido-went-to-apartment-he-lived-for.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by heendrix(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
:
As hard as it is to believe ..
we had no money .. no support just us and a dream

Why all these Lies na Davido?? well, I think the ministry of immigration and the Federal high court should renounce Davido's citizenship and be made never to step foot in Nigeria for the next 20years sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by Bola146(f): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
And this is a news What benefits can we gain from this
Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by cassidy1996(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
obo
Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by KingAzubuike(f): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
As hard as it is to believe .. we had no money .. no support just us and a dream !!
Nigerians and their love for forming grass to grace stories sha

1 Like

Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by Bankalert(m): 1:45am On Feb 24, 2021
He said Road to a billion grin.... Everybody dey catch cruise for this country. What happened to the 30billion in his account? Omo make i declare myself millionaire already tongue

2 Likes

Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by YungMillionaire: 5:35am On Feb 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by femi4: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2021
"Had no money"... my foot

1 Like

Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by Ifybwoy7: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2021
had no money in Atlanta is better than had no money in naija. oga thank God for who you are today.
but still it was always easier for you to make it compared to people struggling here.

Nigeria is fvcked big time

1 Like

Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by LoudLord(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2021
Had No Money Just Us And A Dream!!!

lol davido you're mad yunno! You no get money and you dey live for Atlanta

This life sha no balance

The Agent(Angel) way choose Nigeria for me fuvk up big time or maybe na me no even check the form way Angel Gabriel give me to fill
Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by Gadafii: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2021
he didnt live there for twelves years, his captain says he lived in that apartment twelves years ago

davido self too dey cap okoto, what does he mean he had no money, hes always trying to form street and gangster, lol

naija bloggers can easily and conveniently start ww3 grin
Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by juniorstar(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
what happened to the 30billion dolls abi na 30billion naira.
Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by amarachi06(f): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
l love this young man.
Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by AlphaSoul: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2021
nairafame2:
30BG front man, Davido went to the apartment her lived for 12 years in Atlanta Georgia.

Davido revealed this on his Social media platforms today with pictures.

He wrote;

See the photos of the apartment below
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/02/davido-went-to-apartment-he-lived-for.html
Re: Davido Went To The Apartment He Lived For 12 Years In Atlanta. PHOTOS by pretydiva(f): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2021
This isn't news. But why is he dressed like an armed robber?

(1) (Reply)

This Akara Go Cost O": Slay Queen Wears Hot Gown To Sell Bean Cake By Roadside, / Fashion Or Madness: Man Turns His Long Beards Into Lengthy Braids [PICS] / Patoranking Posing With All His Beautiful Cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.