Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Bobby Shmurda First Day Out Of Jail Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobby Shmurda First Day Out Of Jail Videos (302 Views)

Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years / Bobby Shmurda Fly Private Jet Filled With Girls After Been Released From Jail / Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobby Shmurda First Day Out Of Jail Videos by odjr: 12:25am On Feb 24, 2021
Bobby Shmurda has been released after serving six years in prison.

The US rapper, real name Ackquille Pollard, was arrested in 2014.

He later took a plea deal and was sentenced to seven years in prison on weapons and conspiracy charges.

On Monday, an Instagram story was shared from his account thanking fans for "remaining loyal" and "riding out" the sentence with him. "I love you all and look forward to seeing you soon," it read.

Migos' Quavo told Billboard he would be picking the rapper up from New York's Clinton Correctional Facility.

"I'm going to get my guy," he said.

Watch videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgSXW1_iyY4
Re: Bobby Shmurda First Day Out Of Jail Videos by OkuFaba(m): 3:12am On Feb 24, 2021
Bella shmurda no welcome am??

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Fireboy Becomes A Landlord As He Shows Off His New House On Instagram / Kiddwaya Performs Magic In Turkey After Learning It(video) / How Burna Boy's Connection With Fela Shot Him To Stardom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.