Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Top 10 Richest Forex Traders In South Africa (2021) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 10 Richest Forex Traders In South Africa (2021) (856 Views)

The Richest Forex Trader In South Africa 2022 / The Richest Forex Trader In The World! / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Richest Forex Traders In South Africa (2021) by c1b4(m): 12:57am On Feb 24, 2021
Forex trading is very risky business everywhere, South Africa included and while Forex trading is not a successful path for everyone, anyone can reach success in it. These are the stories of the South African successful forex traders that have seen great accomplishments in trading.

1.Sandile Shezi
2. Jabulani Ngcobo A.K.A ‘Cashflow’
3. George Van der Riet
4. Ref Wayne
5. Paballo Nkwe and Danielle Lester
6. Louis Tshakoane Junior
7. Simz D’ Mandla
8. Shaun Benjamin
9. Nelisiwe Masango

FOLLOW THE LINK TO WATCH THE VIDEO DETAILING THE TOPIC
https://youtu.be/NMUfZRi3I0s
Re: Top 10 Richest Forex Traders In South Africa (2021) by VlamesIffect(f): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ref Wayne - boss trader. Making $6,000,000 in a trade.

Fo.re.xbroker killer deposited £50,000. Turned it to £2,000,000 in one cad interest rate trade....
GOATS i have seen so far.

Of course. Jabulani, Sandile, George van der riet, big top dogs....i hope me too one day i'll be among the top dogs in Nigeria & Africa.... grin
Re: Top 10 Richest Forex Traders In South Africa (2021) by bercarray(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
VlamesIffect:
Ref Wayne - boss trader. Making $6,000,000 in a trade.

Fo.re.xbroker killer deposited £50,000. Turned it to £2,000,000 in one cad interest rate trade....
GOATS i have seen so far.

Of course. Jabulani, Sandile, George van der riet, big top dogs....i hope me too one day i'll be among the top dogs in Nigeria & Africa.... grin
that means you are into forex
Re: Top 10 Richest Forex Traders In South Africa (2021) by AmeLonRo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Do you know that just about 5% of forex traders make money in forex?
Do you know that more than 90% of forex traders lose money in forex?
Do you know that you can be part of about 5% of forex traders who make money in forex?

The formula to make money in forex and break-even is money management.
I do not want to overemphasize it. If you learn and perfect money management as taught in this video you are in for a lifetime of forex trading profits.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, like my videos, and share them.
That is all you can do immediately to help me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBYGUpRd7g4

(1) (Reply)

s / Make Some Passive Income Everyday / Coin Dealer: Sell Your Bulk Crypto At Good Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.