Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) (2804 Views)

Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent (pics) / Physics Students Pls Help With This Simple Ss1 Assingment.its Urgent / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) by bluefilm: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Think well before you reply.
I never said Nigeria is a major exporter of bulbs.

So what exactly are you guys major exporter of, after solving all those bogus differential equations?
Re: Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2021
bluefilm:

So what exactly are you guys major exporter of, after solving all those bogus differential equations?
There are Nigerians that are active in the production of technology in other countries with a less greedy/selfish/wicked government.
Re: Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) by bluefilm: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There are Nigerians that are active in the production of technology in other countries with a less greedy/selfish/wicked government.

You are right sha.

But you will agree with me that so many of our Nigerian engineering undergraduates are just best described as theoretical engineers.

That's my point.

They quote formulas and solve all types of integrals and differentials but at the end of the day, you see them hustling for Police and Road Safety Jobs.
Re: Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2021
bluefilm:

You are right sha.

But you will agree with me that so many of our Nigerian engineering undergraduates are just best described as theoretical engineers.

That's my point.

They quote formulas and solve all types of integrals and differentials but at the end of the day, you see them hustling for Police and Road Safety Jobs.

Did the government create an environment for the production of technology?
Re: Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) by bluefilm: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Did the government create an environment for the production of technology?

Do you think it's government that created this Nairaland for Seun?

Everybody is shouting insecurity but how many of our engineers are ready to seize the opportunity to create technologies that can be used in fighting insecurity?
Re: Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) by osayi90: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
BIZNess123:
Pls I need solution to this problems..
it's to be submitted on Thursday by 2pm.

Do you still need the solution?
Re: Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) by BIZNess123(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
osayi90:

Do you still need the solution?
yes plz I still need it... its to be submitted tomorrow morning...
Even if its 3 or 4 of the solutions..
Re: Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
bluefilm:

Do you think it's government that created this Nairaland for Seun?

Everybody is shouting insecurity but how many of our engineers are ready to seize the opportunity to create technologies that can be used in fighting insecurity?
There is no opportunity to create technologies for fighting insecurity in Nigeria.
Re: Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) by bluefilm: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There is no opportunity to create technologies for fighting insecurity in Nigeria.

Unfortunately, opportunities do not create themselves.

It's quite disheartening that you haven't realized that yet.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
bluefilm:

Unfortunately, opportunities do not create themselves.

It's quite disheartening that you haven't realized that yet.

Rubbish!!!!!
How many opportunities has the government created towards the production of technologies??
I never said that opportunities create themselves!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) by osayi90: 3:58am On Feb 27, 2021
There is a slight problem with question 1
Re: Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent(pics) by BIZNess123(m): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2021
osayi90:
There is a slight problem with question 1

Thanks so much for the solution...

Please can you send it the file to my email..

biznesstolu@gmail.com....

Can't open it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Full Timetable / An Experience Of A Nimasa Scholarship Beneficiary Student / Why I Dropped Out Of School - Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.