Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Am I Supposed To Do This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Supposed To Do This? (410 Views)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Supposed To Do This? by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 24, 2021
My business didn't boom for a while when I started but I've been struggling non stop to make this happen but due to my generous way of living, I give out to everyone because I believe that God always return it In multiple folds for me.

Last Sunday, I gave a friend my last #200 only to be credited 15k that same day by my debtor, I smiled, as usual. I'm grateful Lord.

But MY GIRLFRIEND, loyal to me since way back had changed, I get busy a lot and I didn't had much time to talk with her, she starts suggesting that I have a lot of women now and I don't have her time again and one Phucking thing that pisses me off is that, unlike before, she's always bringing bigger problems for me, the least of 20k and this amazes me.

Me that I'm still yet to afford my Company CAC, that I sacrificed my 2k for body cream last week just to buy office supplies to boost my interior appearance, she's now telling me that her family want to rent house that I should contribute to it so her father can acknowledge the part I take in it, do I fhucking care about what anyone thinks?

Advise please before I make the wrong decision meanwhile my girlfriend had stopped talking to me for almost 17 days now and I'm not sure if I know my stand on our relationship, I feel like I should just get a dog, adopt a son and Get us a better place, PS4 would give us joy and God has blessed me, I can buy our dog JOJO 2 times a day.
Re: Am I Supposed To Do This? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:32am On Feb 24, 2021
Lol. Some Nairalans stories amuse me.
Re: Am I Supposed To Do This? by anthonyuncle(m): 3:22am On Feb 24, 2021
insomnia is really bad
Re: Am I Supposed To Do This? by Teleprompter(f): 6:11am On Feb 24, 2021
How has her family been paying their rent before now?

You must not start what you can not finish.
Re: Am I Supposed To Do This? by pozehnani(f): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2021
If you can, do it. If you can't, don't do it and let her know point blank you can't do it.

If it pleases you to marry a dog, please marry. Whatever rocks your boat.

If it pleases you to buy game house, please do. This life is about what makes you happy and fufilled provided it's not at the detriment of others.

Your girlfriend ( in fact all women) should learn to be independent because if anything happens to the person you're depending solely on for everything, what will she do? Theres nothing like having your own source of livelyhood ladies. Whatever the man gives should just be a plus.

1 Like

Re: Am I Supposed To Do This? by Richy4(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2021
Some of this stories is just too weird for me to comprehend... Is having a boyfriend/girlfriend now = Poverty alleviation

when is having a friend becomes = shouldering responsibilities.. or am I missing something?

Please if the meaning of Boyfriend/ girlfriend has changed without some of us getting the memo,... someone should let me know coz I guess I don't understand any more....
But OP, If the meaning of friendship has changed and you got the memo already, maybe you should pay her family rent, also go an extra mile to ask her father if you can pay for his gym membership cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Supposed To Do This? by Jackyz: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mosdii come oo
Re: Am I Supposed To Do This? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
After the acknowledgement cometh what? Thinking about yourself isn't being selfish, it's a necessity.

(1) (Reply)

Never Joke With Your Health / Brand New 20litre Hisense Microwave / Split Ac Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.