Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children (39649 Views)

Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos / 84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Fineman2: 3:05pm On Mar 04
HUSBAND DISCOVERS THAT HIS WIFE’S SUPPOSED FOUR SIBLINGS ARE HER CHILDREN FROM PAST RELATIONSHIPS AND THAT TWO OUT OF THEIR THREE CHILDREN ARE NOT HIS.

My wife and I have been married for 11years and are blessed with 3children. Things have been going smoothly in our marriage.

Some weeks ago, my phone got stolen and I lost all my contacts. So, I was trying to get a mutual friend’s contact from my wife’s phone when I saw messages between her and her mother about her children with her. I found out that the four children she had introduced to me as her siblings while we were dating are her children. I was beyond shocked and disappointed. This made me do secret DNA tests on our children and I found out that only the second out of the three children is mine.

This is a woman who has been dutiful and preaches about faithfulness, I never saw this coming. How has she been able to keep all this without raising any suspicion? Why would she do this to me? To us? Could she be married somewhere and I am the side-piece? Could it all be in the past? Where do I start from? How do I handle this? I have been confused beyond my years. Please advise me.

https://www.facebook.com/100064510789073/posts/pfbid02LPdi37BPpmznhVP6qA2BP9N8SUJFucceLA2jm4sXGpfRKKg9uwMvohCQpkqNMigul/?app=fbl

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Fineman2: 3:06pm On Mar 04
Some women are heartless

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Jeon(f): 3:10pm On Mar 04
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
I fill sori 4 emhi.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by oz4real83(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04
Such single mothers always have their children calling them "sister" all to deceive men cheesy grin. If some women enter yahoo scam, boys will be learners when they realize what some women can do in scam business cheesy

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by slimjohn2k5: 4:24pm On Mar 04
Apart from paternity n maternity fraud, women also do age fraud. A woman that hv reached 38 will tell the man she is 23. Then they start struggling with child birth, or one old age sickness.

207 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Tallesty1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04
If she is the second to the last born.

Or even third to the last born.

And she is above 25

And you follow her to their house.

And their last born is below eight.

Nah her pikin be that.

284 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Kennitrust(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04
This story no clear me o!

She had four children already before you married her

She comes born another three children for your house 🏠🙆

Out of the three, na one be your own 🥹

That means, she had 7childrens...

Lol

Can someone date a born4 mother and not know it.

A woman would have up to four children and nothing shows you that, she's a mother 🥹🥹🥹🥹😡

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Gkay1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04
Den don play my guy goal/goal

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by truthhurts2: 4:55pm On Mar 04
What a mess!

1 Like

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by oyeb15: 4:55pm On Mar 04
Nothing bad
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by tommy589(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04
Bp

3 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Seunpapa65: 4:56pm On Mar 04
In a day use 4hrs from it and fear woman
In of 7 days in a week use 2 days from it and fear woman.
Very manipulative gender angry sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by cutecommend: 4:56pm On Mar 04
This one is "better" than she having children that you think are yours, but are not yours.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Obyangel: 4:56pm On Mar 04
Fear woman, I repeat fear woman.
Women are filled with serpentine spirit and wickedness is in their Gene. They humbled Adam, finished David, Solomon, Samson and our own Sani Abacha.

Jenny......, Come defend una wickedness to man since the creation of the Earth.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by slaawomirr: 4:56pm On Mar 04
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

The guy na mumu

The vagina of a woman way don give birth to 4 Children is always obvious
Forget about the elasticity of the vagina

It must show say you don born 4 Children
That is why if you are with a woman always ensure the two of you are naked at times gisting and playing when you are not horrnny

If the only time you see your woman’s nakeddness is when you are hornny and when you want to have sex then you will never take note of her body, breast and vaginal because at that moment you can't think

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by LIGHTROOM: 4:56pm On Mar 04
Terrifying news

2 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by JASONjnr(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04
Dude should take his child and leave her and her family alone.

Because, a good mother will ask her daughter to open up to any man interested in her.

Apparently what kept her away from marrying the men who got her pregnant and left her is what will keep playing out.

A woman who made mistakes should be able to corr6her mistakes and not keep piling up the mistakes.

Now, she will have 6 children to fend for. And without a man.

10 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Caaz: 4:56pm On Mar 04
cheesy
Tallesty1:
If she is the second to the last born.

Or even third to the last born.

And she is above 25

And you follow her to their house.

And their last born is below eight.

Nah her pikin be that.
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by alphaconde(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04
if this story is real for any reason, then the man involved is the winner of simp de or

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Skoonheid(f): 4:57pm On Mar 04
Before you act, you have freedom, but after you act, the effect of that action will follow you whether you want it to or not. That is the law of karma.

Why did you marry the bitch

6 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by omoredia: 4:57pm On Mar 04
Are u Yoruba?
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Caaz: 4:57pm On Mar 04
Gonna be gbas gbos thread.
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Geonigga(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04
Women are the most devilish beings on earth

7 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Kingluqman(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04
grin

If to sey DNA 🧬 Na like 5k, this country for don collapse grin grin

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by rasaqadeseun(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04
Are You based in Lagos, Abuja or Portharcourt and you have an interest in teaching job?
Get hired by top schools in these areas.

Join this WhatsApp group to get teaching job updates.

https:///HU0kUVYERdA44IoQA0rVgK

1 Like

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by skelewu404(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04
So u dey yansh person wey don born how many children n u don't know

Tell me another story pls

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by maxiuc(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04
grin
Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by Real2088: 4:57pm On Mar 04
slimjohn2k5:
Apart from paternity n maternity fraud, women also do age fraud. A woman that hv reached 38 will tell the man she is 23. Then they start struggling with child birth.

Am a woman, majority of women do this a lot,Am a footballer but I don't even use football age

4 Likes

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by 43Ronin: 4:57pm On Mar 04
Omo trust no woman. Better be sure than surprised. Do that DNA asap

1 Like

Re: Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children by opera1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04
Fear women! The man is not sensitive enough.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / I'm Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.