Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

MODIFIED - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MODIFIED (1342 Views)

Modified "Fake" Rolls Royce Spotted At A Car Park (pics/video) / Modified / Modified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MODIFIED by SeunAdeniyi1(m): 5:35am On Feb 24, 2021
MODIFIED: I have changed my mind and decided to remove my post.
Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by Ynix(m): 5:41am On Feb 24, 2021
Brother, don't let desperation and poverty allow you to commit evil. The secret to making money is not Chasing it but being valuable and building profitable relationship.
Let's chat, I can mentor you, 08089456258

2 Likes

Re: MODIFIED by 96ACE: 6:12am On Feb 24, 2021
I understand how you feel bro, nothing works in Nigeria except there's corruption in it
Re: MODIFIED by Blackurglyboi(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2021
Brotherly same situation over here i faced some years back ! Everyone neglated me to the point I tried killing myself twice...I had to put myself together and though of way forward ! Compose yourself and don't let depression weigh you down bro ! ! This life no balance but try to balance your own side .
Re: MODIFIED by WhiteGoldz: 6:31am On Feb 24, 2021
Abeg pls go do ogume pls

Re: MODIFIED by Joejonah(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2021
People are building house everyday. Go to different site, you will earn over 2k daily as helper. There is no quick way to wealth. It's a process.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MODIFIED by pk2me: 7:03am On Feb 24, 2021
Becareful, ill gotten wealth doesn't qurantee happiness.

2 Likes

Re: MODIFIED by Jones90: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2021
Blackurglyboi:
Brotherly same situation over here i faced some years back ! Everyone neglated me to the point I tried killing myself twice...I had to put myself together and though of way forward ! Compose yourself and don't let depression weigh you down bro ! ! This life no balance but try to balance your own side .

This is the kind of advice i don't like. You told the op that you nearly killed yourself twice and you had to look for a way forward which i believe you've finally seen the way forward. But you didn't tell the op what you did or how you went about it etc. My question now is, did you provide solution to op predicament with this your advice? Most of us don't like showing others how we caught our fish, but we pretend to care for their wellbeing. I come in peace.

4 Likes

Re: MODIFIED by Charles4000(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2021
Jones90:

This is the kind of advice i don't like. You told the op that you nearly killed yourself twice and you had to look for a way forward which i believe you've finally seen the way forward. But you didn't tell the op what you did or how you went about it etc. My question now is, did you provide solution to op predicament with this your advice? Most of us don't like showing others how we caught our fish, but we pretend to care for their wellbeing. I come in peace.
you are right brother...most people don't like helping others... when bad things happen...you see them talking shit....

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by Queenslander(f): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2021
Hi, you need to take things easy, I know your depressed and emotional right now,. Because emotions clouds reason,. You end up making decisions based on your feelings and you end up making wrong choices!!

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by Truthteller2020: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2021
SeunAdeniyi1:
I have reached a point in my life where I say enough is enough!
My poverty level is at a state where I am better off dead.
I can barely feed once in 3days.

About 2 days ago I begged for a loan of 2K to start something small and pay back, but nobody cares, even people around me, refused to.

At this point, I am ready to do anything to become rich, I don't care what it is, and I don't care if it brings an end to my already worthless life.

You need 2k to start business.you could have just ask for it from nairalanders instead of coming here to type rubbish.crime is sweet until you're caught.go and do anything since your mind is made up..
Re: MODIFIED by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2021
Start Blogging Business Bro And Thank Me Later, Even if you don't have money, borrow up to 100k from online loan app and use it and start your own website
Re: MODIFIED by jnichole(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2021
Ynix:
Brother, don't let desperation and poverty allow you to commit evil. The secret to making money is not Chasing it but being valuable and building profitable relationship.
Let's chat, I can mentor you, 08089456258
can I chat you up too?
Re: MODIFIED by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2021
This country Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by magnetic20: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2021
np are you base in Lagos and willing to augment your status legitimately? then pm me lets talk
Re: MODIFIED by Restroom: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
So, Becuse u kno others are going into rituals, you are indirectly telling us you don't mind going in that direction.
Bro, it is not new..... Nor be only you hand dey meet..... Do whatever your mind tells....
What goes around, comes around

The day u venture into that route, is the day you die spiritually.... You will only be a walking corpse and a vampire feeding on blood and flesh until you physically expire.

All ritualists are spiritually dead waiting to die physically...... Living miserable secret lives and fake public life
Re: MODIFIED by x2x2(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
All these nairalanders talking shit up there. If you can not assist the op ,so that he takes his mind off the negative part,just shut ur dirty mouth up. Nonsense! Person dey talk say he no see food chop for 3days,one say make he go site. Na everybody fit do site work? If you help d op to start up something and mentor him ,till he stands on his own,you go die? If he commit suicide now,una no go let person hear word when the story enter front page. Hypo pipo!
Re: MODIFIED by Wyry: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: MODIFIED by Malik1338(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
what were you doing when ur mates are going to school or learning a skill?
Re: MODIFIED by Ynix(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
jnichole:
can I chat you up too?
that is okay
Re: MODIFIED by CodeTemplar: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Crime too needs capital. If you reason Yahoo, laptop, modem, and subscription cost can be expensive. If robbery, guns too cost money. Why not try farming this coming planting season.
And if you remain adamant about doing anything for money, be ready for anything to do you.
Re: MODIFIED by henrixx(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
i
SeunAdeniyi1:

About 2 days ago I begged for a loan of 2K to start something small and pay back, but nobody cares, even people around me, refused to.

At this point, I am ready to do anything to become rich, I don't care what it is, and I don't care if it brings an end to my already worthless life.

you need just 2k? how much is the data you're using and how much is the phone you used to surf the internet. come out plain and speak your mind bro.
Re: MODIFIED by henrixx(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
SeunAdeniyi1:

you're not serious bro
Re: MODIFIED by henrixx(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: MODIFIED by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
O
Re: MODIFIED by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
henrixx:
iyou need just 2k? how much is the data you're using and how much is the phone you used to surf the internet. come out plain and speak your mind bro.

You be FBI man i think i fell for it. You are right oo. The story is too good to be true
Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
You should know some people here on Nairaland are in worse cases and situations but no be to carry am dey worry total strangers.
Re: MODIFIED by annayawchee: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Malik1338:
what were you doing when ur mates are going to school or learning a skill?
stu.pid question
Re: MODIFIED by Malik1338(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2021
annayawchee:
stu.pid question
Lazy ass dude..Gtfo
Re: MODIFIED by annayawchee: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
Malik1338:

Lazy ass dude..Gtfo
Lol.... Just go away

(1) (Reply)

Ghana On Fire As Black Axee And Vikings Want To Kill Themselves / Foreign Diplomats Seen At Nigeria's Intl Airport Heading Out Of Nigeria (video) / UNIZIK Lecturer Killed By His Houseboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.