Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,245 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today (1541 Views)

How Piggyvest Saved My Colleague From Losing 1million Naira! / I Learnt Kidnapping From Watching Zubby Michael’s Movies – Suspect Says / I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today by Ortintin: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
I lost my wallet today containing 2 atm cards, National Id card and some money.

And even if a good person finds it they will not be able to reach me since my phone number is not in it.

So next wallet am getting i will ensure it carries my phone number written in a paper.

1 Like

Re: Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today by CandyOps(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sorry bro. Hope you've blocked your atm cards though? Thats the exact reason I don't use a wallet. If e lose plenty things go follow am loss.

1 Like

Re: Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today by shawante(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
The lesson I think you are missing is that you shouldn't put all your eggs in a basket (next time try putting some of your money and other valuables in your pocket and the rest in your wallet)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today by MufasaLion: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Well, only if it was lost in a good country. You would still have some hope of getting it back.

Learn not to keep all your eggs in one basket.
Re: Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today by bmdmix11: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
well with ur full name u may get contacted
Re: Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today by dudusky007(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good thing you planning to lose the next 1, i will call you..put 2h card in the wallet as wel

1 Like

Re: Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today by paulolee(m): 6:37am On Sep 09, 2021
reason dt I hardly move around with wallet
Re: Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today by showafrica(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Ortintin:
I lost my wallet today containing 2 atm cards, National Id card and some money.

And even if a good person finds it they will not be able to reach me since my phone number is not in it.

So next wallet am getting i will ensure it carries my phone number written in a paper.

Make sure its the number not linked to your bvn if not, yahoo boy has gotten 90% of your info. Na to clone the sim and get all the OTPs... Boom na debit alert you go dey see.

1 Like

Re: Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today by showafrica(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2021
bmdmix11:
well with ur full name u may get contacted

Yes, its simple. Search the name on google and merge the face. Facebook or other social medias likely to show the phone number or contact address.
Re: Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today by bmdmix11: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2021
showafrica:

Yes, its simple. Search the name on google and merge the face. Facebook or other social medias likely to show the phone number or contact address.
who ever is willy to contact u will b doing it this way
Re: Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today by Ortintin: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Also always touch your pockets immediately you get down from moving vehicles grin
Re: Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today by Extortion: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=showafrica post=105634388]

Make sure its the number not linked to your bvn if not, yahoo boy has gotten 90% of your info. Na to clone the sim and get all the OTPs... Boom na debit alert you go dey see. [/seems like you sabi the thing]

(1) (Reply)

US Woman Jailed For Raping, Having Baby For Teenage Boy / Woman Burns Policewoman, Her Two Children Alive In Anambra / The Best Way To Nab The Absu Gang R.a.p.i.s.t.s ,help The Dull Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.