Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Thigh Sheds Premium Tears Bitterly After Bbnaija. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Thigh Sheds Premium Tears Bitterly After Bbnaija. (296 Views)

Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Thigh Sheds Premium Tears Bitterly After Bbnaija. by Adeala1: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2021
Lady who tattooed Ka3na on her thigh sheds premium tears bitterly after BBNaija star bashed her
Lady could not hold back the tears as she expressed hurt that the reality star bashed her for showing her love.

She explained that she didn’t get the tattoo for cash but she did it out of ”fan love”.

In her words ;

“Hello people, I didn’t do this for cash. Writing Ka3na’s name isn’t for cash. It’s called fan’s love. It’s for me to have a memory that I have this celebrity that I love so much. But she bashing me this way makes me feel so bad. People now started saying all sorts of things.”

See video and photo

https://woloaded.com.ng/lady-who-tattooed-ka3na-on-her-thigh-sheds-premium-tears-bitterly-after-bbnaija-star-bashed-her/

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Thigh Sheds Premium Tears Bitterly After Bbnaija. by DaddyRochie1642: 6:51am On Feb 24, 2021
She cannot deceive me, she did it to cash out but las las e no work that's why she's Weeping and gnashing her teeth grin grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Thigh Sheds Premium Tears Bitterly After Bbnaija. by tillaman(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Man Reportedly Demolishes The House He Built For His Girlfriend After She Broke / Top 10 Influential Bbnaija Ex-housemates On Instagram / Kate Henshaw Replies A Fan Who Applied To Be Her ‘sugar Boy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.