Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

"I Created This Video With My Phone But It Was Mark Angel Standard Of Editing" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Created This Video With My Phone But It Was Mark Angel Standard Of Editing" (545 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Created This Video With My Phone But It Was Mark Angel Standard Of Editing" by fav4real: 6:59am On Feb 24, 2021
an upcoming comedian who edited video to mark Angel standard of editing with only phone
click the link to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzclVRRoB_o
Re: "I Created This Video With My Phone But It Was Mark Angel Standard Of Editing" by CandyOps(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Nice quality. What editing apps did you make use of? And did you edit on a PC or on your phone?

And the audio wasn't too bad.. but I think you have to speak up a bit. did you use an external mic or not?
Re: "I Created This Video With My Phone But It Was Mark Angel Standard Of Editing" by fav4real: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
I did not use a pc it was with my phone and I did not use an external Mic am using Samsung and the audio quality is good I use inshot to edit the video

(1) (Reply)

Update: Davido’s Alleged New Found Love, Mya Yafai Deactivates Instagram Account / Rihanna Celebrates End Of Trump Presidency By Taking Out The Trash / DJ Cuppy Replies Twitter Troll On Awkward Dress Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.