Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing (153 Views)

Affiliate Marketing Solutions: Let's Help You Make Sales.. / How Affiliate Marketing Works In Nigeria. / Download Free Ebooks On Affiliate Marketing And Social Media Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2021
Affiliate Marketing For Beginners (Ultimate Guide)
Introduction to Affiliate Marketing.
Affiliate Marketing is one of the easiest and fastest ways to make money online. In this Ultimate Guide, I will go with you step by step to help you start today your online business with affiliate marketing and make your first revenue Online.

To be honest with you, I don’t do 6 figures with Affiliate every month, but I do make a good recurring revenue, and what’s more important is that it’s almost 99% passive income!

What do I mean by passive income?
Passive income means that every month, I earn a couple of thousands of dollars without doing anything. so even if I take OFF the whole month, I will still earn almost the same number every month. Nice Haa!

affiliate marketing guide
In this article, I will share with you what I do exactly and give you some tips that may help you to start with affiliate marketing, and then I will show how to scale and reach 5–6 figures after a year or so.

What is Affiliate Marketing?
Simply, affiliate marketing is promoting products and services for other people and companies and earning commission per sale.

So, what’s nice is that you will not worry about creating and buying products, you will just promote an existing product. this is why it’s easy to start with. and even you can start with a 0$ budget as you will see later.

So Affiliate marketing is a great choice for anyone who wants to start a business online and make money without investing or even without having that much skills online.

Let’s Start!
Simply, affiliate marketing is based on two things:

Selecting the correct product to promote.
Promoting the product.
It’s that simple, select a product, promote it, earn money!

Let’s start with the first part, which is Selecting the correct product.

1. Select the correct product to promote:
It’s very important to understand and learn how to select the best product or service to promote because simply, with the same effort and time you will make much more money if you select the correct product.

Example: Let’s say you are promoting a service that costs 200$ and your commission is 60% per sale.

You promoted this service and you were able to get like 50 sales each month.

Simple calculations:

50$ * (200*0.6) = 6000$ per month. Nice!

And your advertising costs (In case of running paid Ads) are 3000$. Then you earn 3000$ every Month.

Per Year: 3000$ * 12 month = 40000 $

Great! BUT in this case, you will need to promote every month, pay for advertising every month, effort and Time every month!! Yes?!

NOW, Let’s Tweak the scenario!
We selected a product at the same price: 200$. Your commission is only 40% and not 60%.

But what is different here, is that the product you selected gives recurring commissions, so you will get 40% every month without promoting again and again.

Let’s say now, you promoted this service and you were able to get like 50 sales in a month.

Simple calculations:

For 50 sales per month:

50$ * (200*0.4) = 4000$ / First month

And your advertising costs are 3000$ then you earn only 1000$ for the First Month.

But then, 4000$ for the next months without any advertising or efforts (It’s recurring!) Did You Get It!

So the next months you will earn 4000$ without paying anything!

Per year: 1000$ + ( 4000$ * 11) = 45000 $ with much more less effort and time!

Which scenario you go with??

affiliate marketing products
I think, Obviously, you will go with the second (recurring commission), which will become 90% passive with the same revenue or even more!

This is a small example, of how selecting the correct product (even with lower commission) may be critical in affiliate marketing.

Of course, I am not saying that you should not go with 1-time commission products! NO.

I am just showing the importance of selecting the correct product and how it may reflect on your work!

Small advice: select at least two products to promote, one recurring, and the other is 1-time commission.
Re: Affiliate Marketing by Jashub: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2021
Your contact pls
Re: Affiliate Marketing by oluwamile(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2021
Jashub:
Your contact pls
your contact please
Re: Affiliate Marketing by Jashub: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2021
oluwamile:

your contact please
081-two -7584-six-59
Re: Affiliate Marketing by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2021

chiorigeorge@gmail.com
Re: Affiliate Marketing by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
09067665900 - WhatsApp

chiorigeorge@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Jaiz Bank Unveils Hajj Savings Scheme in North-East, South-East / Business Branding / Digital Skills You Should Learn In 2021 That You Can Make 200k Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.