Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

See Why Rochas Would Be Probed, No Matter Who The Governor Is. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Rochas Would Be Probed, No Matter Who The Governor Is. (384 Views)

Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed / Why Rochas Certificate Was Delayed / Why Rochas Okorocha Will Not Become A Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Rochas Would Be Probed, No Matter Who The Governor Is. by Oracle16(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2021
Former Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha once said, "There are no men in Imo State." He was very intoxicated with Power, that he started seeing himself as the only man in Imo State.

With what he said, no matter who is on that seat, the person will surely do same thing Governor Hope Uzodinma is doing against Rochas or even more. I am not a fan of Hope Uzodinma, but believe me, with this move on Rochas, he's doing the will of 90% of Imo people.

I remember when a form was shared to Imo job seekers, on that form there's a section where a question "Do you believe in Rochas Okorocha" was asked. Who does that? A lot of people still cry till date, how he forcefully seized their land.

Well, the lesson from all of these is, we must remain humble no matter what and never forget the source of our Strength/Life

2 Likes

Re: See Why Rochas Would Be Probed, No Matter Who The Governor Is. by Duru9(m): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2021
Do you know that the Eastern palm university was supposed to be built in my village Dikenafai
The only reason rochas didn't built it there was

IDEATO SOUTH Didn't vote for him therefore he is not doing anything for us
Though he built it in his village Ogboko still IDeato South

But that's the only thing rochas did for us his people

All my village roads are tarred but by Ikedi Ohakim rochas didn't do any single one

All these roads you guys keep seeing on pic here
I was in owerri last month
All the roads are spoilt
Substandard work
Re: See Why Rochas Would Be Probed, No Matter Who The Governor Is. by Faber(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
My only prayer is for Hope to be more ruthless...I want hope to finnish him completely...

Any spirit of forgiveness trying to enter Hope Uzodimma's heart....die by fire by force...

If Hope's achievement for this four years is to recover stolen state patrimony from Rochas... it's a welcomed achievement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is A Patriotic Nigerian, Say Nothern Governors Forum / Gombe Participates In National Virtual Launch Of USAID State2state Project / Power Shift: Sunset In The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.